8-6: Rex Ryan from Bills' Camp on Local Radio

8-6: REX RYAN DROPS BY CAMP WITH HOWARD AND JEREMY ON WGR (16:08)

@WGR550

Rex Ryan joining @hsimon62 and @JeremyWGR right now on WGR.

CLujY22UMAA78S7.jpg

Ryan on the QBs: "There's nobody who has really separated themselves.... we're going to let this play out"

Ryan: "We will be very multiple in the running game regardless of who the QB is. We will have more zone read if EJ or Tyrod is the QB"

Ryan on McCoy: "He's going to be involved. This is an incredibly talented guy. He's shown durability...we plan on running the football"

Ryan on the O-line: "It's coming. I really like the way we are inside with Incognito, Wood and Miller."

Ryan says the offensive line is "much more athletic" ....says Incognito is "in phenomenal shape"

Ryan: "I expect to lead the league (in defense). We have the talent to do so. I know we have the system in place to dominate this league"

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Hey, I'm happy to hear about Wood.

Going by the Astro-notes , Glenn, Incognito look very very good and Miller looks very good. Cyrus and Seantrel have both looked average.

That's why I was hoping the guards would get flipped. Cog can provide a boost to our young RT and Glenn can help our rookie LG.

That's why I was hoping the guards would get flipped. Cog can provide a boost to our young RT and Glenn can help our rookie LG.

I disagree...if you can be very strong on one side or the other, you do it. Makes no sense to weaken the left side to get some incremental help on the right.

I think theres a subtle difference the the requirements for the positions. Right guard is a little more focused on run blocking (Miller's specialty ) while left guard needs more of a focus on pass protection. It's a subtle difference but I prefer Reggie on the blind side.

I think theres a subtle difference the the requirements for the positions. Right guard is a little more focused on run blocking (Miller's specialty ) while left guard needs more of a focus on pass protection. It's a subtle difference but I prefer Reggie on the blind side.

I defer, I was thinking strictly out of balance rather than responsibilities.

Also, not sure if part of the WGR stuff, but always makes me happy to see stuff like this:

Sal Capaccio @SalSports 2h2 hours ago

Rex: "Tyrod Taylor was awesome yesterday."

Reggie? McKenzie?

I disagree...if you can be very strong on one side or the other, you do it. Makes no sense to weaken the left side to get some incremental help on the right.

I think he was going for whole "comparative advantage" thng.