Bills Vs. Panthers Preseason NFL Network replay

Hey everybody I was just checking my DVR Television listings and NFL Network has the replay of the Bills-Panthers preseason game scheduled for: Saturday 8/15 at 7am Pacific/10am Eastern.

Also, the Bills-Steelers game is the earliest game of the day on Saturday 8/29. Look for NFL Network to air that game LIVE.

I'm looking forward to watching the Bills/Panthers for obvious reasons, but particularly since (being in NC) I'll have to watch the Carolina feed. I enjoy listening to the other team's feed because they'll be more "honest" about any assessment of the Bills than our own homers. Of course, I'll also hear more about the Panthers' 7th round draft pick than I'd ever want to...

I'm looking forward to watching the Bills/Panthers for obvious reasons, but particularly since (being in NC) I'll have to watch the Carolina feed. I enjoy listening to the other team's feed because they'll be more "honest" about any assessment of the Bills than our own homers. Of course, I'll also hear more about the Panthers' 7th round draft pick than I'd ever want to...

listen to the bills feed on radio. I am not sure they blackout preseason feeds or use Sirius to listen to bills announcers that's my plan just pause the dvr