"Cuckservative"

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bull ****, it's still the greatest country on thee planet. Where else can you begin life with zip, and through hard work and a good idea or two build a fortune in personal wealth? My god, I inquired about a business loan to start my shop and the access to resources and cash was astounding. They didn't care about anything other than a well articulated business plan. Where else on earth can a average scrock like myself literally start a business at will?

Where else can you go to college, get a job, get married and make 100k- 150k together pretty easily over time? No it's not top 1 percent money, but you live a GOOD life with those numbers is you are even a reasonably responsible financial half wit.

Yes, we need to stop wasting money on merit less wars. Yes, we need to secure the border and articulate an actual immigration policy. Yes, I think we'd be bettered served with a national healthcare risk pooling strategy that encourages smart decision making and personal saving for health expenses. Yes I think welfare should be impactful, but at the same time finite to encourage self sufficiency. We have a lot of problems, but let's not forget how good we have it and why people still die to come here. My god, some of us are so spoiled and we don't even know it.

bull ****, it's still the greatest country on thee planet. Where else can you begin life with zip, and through hard work and a good idea or two build a fortune in personal wealth? My god, I inquired about a business loan to start my shop and the access to resources and cash was astounding. They didn't care about anything other than a well articulated business plan. Where else on earth can a average scrock like myself literally start a business at will?

Where else can you go to college, get a job, get married and make 100k- 150k together pretty easily over time? No it's not top 1 percent money, but you live a GOOD life with those numbers is you are even a reasonably responsible financial half wit.

Yes, we need to stop wasting money on merit less wars. Yes, we need to secure the border and articulate an actual immigration policy. Yes, I think we'd be bettered served with a national healthcare risk pooling strategy that encourages smart decision making and personal saving for health expenses. Yes I think welfare should be impactful, but at the same time finite to encourage self sufficiency. We have a lot of problems, but let's not forget how good we have it and why people still die to come here. My god, some of us are so spoiled and we don't even know it.

No one is saying it's not the greatest country on the planet. It's just that we feel it's not as great as it used to be. There are several areas that we've been taken down a few pegs over the past few decades.

No one is saying it's not the greatest country on the planet. It's just that we feel it's not as great as it used to be. There are several areas that we've been taken down a few pegs over the past few decades.

That's just a symptom of when you start saying "when I was a kid"......

To me, societies always change and progress, I'd not see it as worse, just different. We nip the fiscal problems were in good shape.

That's just a symptom of when you start saying "when I was a kid"......

To me, societies always change and progress, I'd not see it as worse, just different. We nip the fiscal problems were in good shape.

They don't always progress though. Sometimes they crumble, collapse, or erode. And there are a lot of structural and cultural problems that are gradually pulling us in that direction.

They don't always progress though. Sometimes they crumble, collapse, or erode. And there are a lot of structural and cultural problems that are gradually pulling us in that direction.

Absolutely, though I'm a glass half full kinda guy. I'd like to believe that while progress is never a straight line nor without pitfalls, we have shown time and time again as a country the ability to come together in our darkest hours. Even if we take a wrong path (and we've taken many), we've always been able to course correct as a nation. It seems to be in our nature.

Absolutely, though I'm a glass half full kinda guy. I'd like to believe that while progress is never a straight line nor without pitfalls, we have shown time and time again as a country the ability to come together in our darkest hours. Even if we take a wrong path (and we've taken many), we've always been able to course correct as a nation. It seems to be in our nature.

I hope so, but I don't see much to be optimistic about. The widespread disconnect between conventional wisdom and reality seems to be growing exponentially with no end in sight. I don't see this turning out well.

"i walk a crooked road

to get where i am going.

to get where i am going, i must walk a crooked road.

and only when i'm looking back

i see the straight and narrow

when i walk a crooked road"

darrell scott

Edited by birdog1960

So Democrats are now saying that it's Conservatives who don't like America and want open borders?

I haven't heard this much BS since they started claiming that the parties switched sides in the 70'. So are they switching again?

Have you heard of Jeb Bush?

"i walk a crooked road

to get where i am going.

to get where i am going, i must walk a crooked road.

and only when i'm looking back

when i walk a crooked road"

darrell scott

As I was going to St. Ives,

I met a man with seven wives,

Each wife had seven sacks,

Each sack had seven cats,

Each cat had seven kits;

Kits, cats, sacks, wives,

How many were there going to St. Ives?