Training Camp - Monday 8/3

Just got my 4 tickets emailed to me for Monday 8/3's night session. Got them for free through Dunn Tire. Anyway, are any of you knuckleheads going to be there? I will be going with my 5 year old son.

Also, any suggestions for a TC first timer (i.e., when to get there, where to park, money for parking/shuttle, concessions, best times/places to get autographs, etc...).

Thanks!!

Unfortunately I have to work that Monday night and then will be on vacation for the first 3. But I plan on going to at least one of the Browns scrimmages and then probably the last one. I am also looking for some good Veteran TBD information on this.

I got a autographed Sammy Watkins Jersey for Christmas and would love to get him to sign a card for me to frame it with.

Just got my 4 tickets emailed to me for Monday 8/3's night session. Got them for free through Dunn Tire. Anyway, are any of you knuckleheads going to be there? I will be going with my 5 year old son.

Also, any suggestions for a TC first timer (i.e., when to get there, where to park, money for parking/shuttle, concessions, best times/places to get autographs, etc...).

Thanks!!

They do a $1 shuttle from Pittsford Sutherland and Mendon high schools, so I'd suggest parking there (under 12's are free, if I recall correctly). Parking lot opens around 5 and the shuttle comes every 10 mins, I think. Makes getting in and out a lot easier.

If you have time and are not from the area, try the Abbott's custard on Fairport Road--great stuff. They've got a new one about 40 minutes away from me in Westchester, but I must admit that I've made that trip for it at least once.

They do a $1 shuttle from Pittsford Sutherland and Mendon high schools, so I'd suggest parking there (under 12's are free, if I recall correctly). Parking lot opens around 5 and the shuttle comes every 10 mins, I think. Makes getting in and out a lot easier.

Gracias! Good to know. I rarely carry cash on me.

If you have time and are not from the area, try the Abbott's custard on Fairport Road--great stuff. They've got a new one about 40 minutes away from me in Westchester, but I must admit that I've made that trip for it at least once.

Gosh, I haven't been to Abbotts in 25 years. I might have to take the boy there.

Speaking of food, any "can't miss" places to eat near TC?

Speaking of food, any "can't miss" places to eat near TC?

Pittsford Pub is pretty decent (right next to Jojo's on the Yelp map below). If you want a good Garbage Plate, Hungry's is the place to go. Both are in "downtown" Pittsford very near Pittsford Sutherland high school which is where you should park. Also in the same area (on the Canal in Schoen Place) is Alladin's which is a Mediterranean place. The Coal Tower is an interesting "family" restaurant. Hicks & McCarthy is a little uppity for my taste. My wife & daughter love Simply Crepes but I'm not a big fan. Pontillo's Pizza.

A little further down Monroe Avenue, in/around Pittsford Plaza, are:

Plum Garden (Hibachi)

Benucci's (amazing local Italian)

Cheesecake Factory

Chipotle

Root 31 Café

5 Guys

Next Door Grill

Favo Pizza (build your own pizza place, just opened)

Moe's

Mario's (upscale Italian)

Wendy's

McD's

Brick (wood-fired pizza)

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=Restaurants&find_loc=Pittsford,+NY

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

Here you go Hammersticks - might be something fun for your son to do. Marqueis Gray requesting treats lol

@MarQueisG: If you do make it out to camp & by the TE's during practice please sneak me in some sour patch kids, wildberry gummy lifesavers or 5gum 🙏🏾

Here you go Hammersticks - might be something fun for your son to do. Marqueis Gray requesting treats lol

@MarQueisG: If you do make it out to camp & by the TE's during practice please sneak me in some sour patch kids, wildberry gummy lifesavers or 5gum 🙏🏾

Haha...that's pretty cool. Will definitely come prepared.