Do We Have Any Bernie Sanders Supporters Among Us?

Oh ya, the spray paint cans, lol

And I'm the one not wanting to discuss things. How much money do they need to fix the roads? If they've budgeted money to fix our roads why are they so awful. Worst in the country and we can't even blame freezing weather.

And I'm the one not wanting to discuss things. How much money do they need to fix the roads? If they've budgeted money to fix our roads why are they so awful. Worst in the country and we can't even blame freezing weather.

How many miles of roads are there in California?

How many are state roads vs national roads or local. And which costs more to fix in the state, local or state roads?

How many miles of roads are there in California?

How many are state roads vs national roads or local. And which costs more to fix in the state, local or state roads?

There are 349,608 miles of roads in CA. 50,000 of them are maintained (and maintained very poorly) by CALTRANS. The rest I assume are local.

I would assume it costs more to fix state roads because they have more bureaucracy and black holes (not pot holes) for the money to get sucked down.

BTW any posters here from Texas want to chime in on the quality of the roads there.

Edited by Chef Jim

There are 349,608 miles of roads in CA. 50,000 of them are maintained (and maintained very poorly) by CALTRANS. The rest I assume are local.

I would assume it costs more to fix state roads because they have more bureaucracy and black holes (not pot holes) for the money to get sucked down.

BTW any posters here from Texas want to chime in on the quality of the roads there.

What do you use to judge the quality of roads compared to other states?

You assume? What facts make you assume? What makes you say they are very poorly maintained?

You believe that less money in the system would make the roads better, correct? Please explain in vast detail, using material costs, wages of workers, managers and equipment why that statement is your opinion or not.

What do you use to judge the quality of roads compared to other states?

You assume? What facts make you assume? What makes you say they are very poorly maintained?

You believe that less money in the system would make the roads better, correct? Please explain in vast detail, using material costs, wages of workers, managers and equipment why that statement is your opinion or not.

I don't give a flip about the quality of roads in other states. I asked about Texad because they have twice the miles of roads that we have in CA and I was interested in their quality. And what makes me say they are poorly maintained? Did you really just ask me that? What makes me say that is I drive on them every day.

Where did I say less money in the system would make the roads better? You once again you really suck at this.

Edited by Chef Jim

It doesn't have to be all bad to be an asshat.

It's just bad to be (a constant) one on this board.

You are the asshat queen.

Go write another terrible screen play :)

Ha ha

I don't give a flip about the quality of roads in other states. I asked about Texad because they have twice the miles of roads that we have in CA and I was interested in their quality. And whar makes me say they are poorly maintained? Did you really just ask me that? What makes me say that is I drive on them every day.

Where did I say less money in the system would make the roads better? You once again you really suck at this.

Omg!!! Settle down, you can't even write right. Take a deep breath and try again.

Sabres back on

You are the asshat queen.

Go write another terrible screen play :)

Ha ha

Omg!!! Settle down, you can't even write right. Take a deep breath and try again.

Sabres back on

When you got nothing you make fun of someone posting from their phone.

!@#$ the Sabres and address my post.

I don't give a flip about the quality of roads in other states. I asked about Texad because they have twice the miles of roads that we have in CA and I was interested in their quality. And what makes me say they are poorly maintained? Did you really just ask me that? What makes me say that is I drive on them every day.

They have exactly twice as much road milage? I doubt that