WR Revisited - Percey Harvin

San-O

Real good comparison. Though I'd argue Spiller was hurt by a minor league coaching staff the last couple of years. Personally, I'd much rather take my chances with a good character guy like Spiller over Harvin.

Yeah initially I gave Marrone the BOD. Thought he looked like an upgrade over chan. However two top notch DCs and a loaded d line may have underpinned any success he can claim.

He's a great option for the price for end around runs, kick returns, some outside routes, etc. why not? We can get out of the deal easily. I like it, and believe Roman will be creative with how he uses him. I'm also excited for Watkins. The reason is it will be hard to double team anyone with all of the weapons.

That line about welcomes is about Harvin. I have listened to several Bills talk about incognito. Players are different than fans.

Players tend not to slam their teammates to reporters.

True. But there is a big difference between saying a guy was a good teammate and "I really liked the guy. He was great." Plus, players just see things way different than fans on a lot of topics. Players usually don't care if a guy gets in trouble if he helps them win. Fans will say a player is a selfish douchebag when he holds out for more money. A player will usually say get every dime you can get. I guarantee more players on the Dolphins stuck up for Incognito than for Martin. They're just different.

even his ex teammates in Miami didn't slam him though. They supported him when it wasn't really PC to do so. I'm not saying he's a choir boy off the field but that's different from just being able to contribute to winning football and not being a problem in the locker room.

even his ex teammates in Miami didn't slam him though. They supported him when it wasn't really PC to do so. I'm not saying he's a choir boy off the field but that's different from just being able to contribute to winning football and not being a problem in the locker room.

Pouncey who supported Aaron Hernandez was a big fan of Incognito. Is that really a character witness?

Harvin was a disruption for a SB contender with one of the most player friendly coach in sports. That would worry me more than Him being weed buddies with Marshawn.