2015-16 Buffalo Bills Negative Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Today, 09:08 PM

I'm thinking our D is going to have to win one for us for a change.

AND they did - Thanks - that was a nail biter but a must win and the defense pulled through in some clutch situations.

Posted Today, 09:08 PM

I'm thinking our D is going to have to win one for us for a change.

AND they did - Thanks - that was a nail biter but a must win and the defense pulled through in some clutch situations.

Oops posted in wrong thread...

Six weeks ago, I said they'd be lucky to get to 8-8.

I'm sad to say that prediction is looking better and better every week. The Chiefs & Cowboys games look like Bills losses to me, and of course, they will lose one of the other four games that they are "supposed to win."

OMG Henderson.....

How do you not know where to line up on the line of scrimmage??????!!!!!!

CBF

This actually happens a lot in the nfl. Right tackles are allowed to line up a little off the line of scrimmage. Sometimes refs think they are slightly too far off and throw the flag. It's stupid.

This actually happens a lot in the nfl. Right tackles are allowed to line up a little off the line of scrimmage. Sometimes refs think they are slightly too far off and throw the flag. It's stupid.

Funny thing is, only the center and the widest wide-out ever line up on the LOS. Every other lineman is literally a yard or two off the LOS.

For one labeled an EJ lover, I see TT playing his typical style. Reading half the field, then scrambling, and not using Sammy.

I am totally shocked at the massive # of posts coming down on Taylor.

Its like Humpty Dumpty took a great fall.

EJ and TT are one in the same to me. Both have a ton of talent. In different areas obviously. Either could develop into a quality starter if given time. I don't think either will be given the time. Buffalo is not exactly known for having patience with young QB's / QB's with limited experience. Notice I did not say develop into the next Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, or even All-Pro.

For it to work in Buffalo we are going to have to hit the lottery and get the next Jim Kelly in the draft. A guy that can just kill it from the get go.

EJ and TT are one in the same to me. Both have a ton of talent. In different areas obviously. Either could develop into a quality starter if given time. I don't think either will be given the time. Buffalo is not exactly known for having patience with young QB's / QB's with limited experience. Notice I did not say develop into the next Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, or even All-Pro.

For it to work in Buffalo we are going to have to hit the lottery and get the next Jim Kelly in the draft. A guy that can just kill it from the get go.

With new ownership and coaching we have yet to see what patience they have. We have seen that they don't panic which is good. Example pulling EJ in London and the questionable decision to keep TT in when he got hurt Monday.

With new ownership and coaching we have yet to see what patience they have. We have seen that they don't panic which is good. Example pulling EJ in London and the questionable decision to keep TT in when he got hurt Monday.

That is an excellent point BF.

Not a lot of action in this thread...sort of surprised at that.

After the Colts win in Sept., I thought that this year might be different, but I guess we can all agree now with what I've been saying for months...and that is that the Buffalo Bills will be lucky if they get to 8-8 this year. And that is very sad.