Poor little OBJ getting bullied

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think OBJ is going to come close to matching his numbers from last year even if he plays 16 games. And predict, even though stats do not at all tell the whole story, that he will rank third or so between all of the 2014 rookie class.

kelvin Benjamin shares OBJ's hammy issue and rolled into OTAs 10 lbs overweight. Not a good sign for him.

Does anyone else want to take this one?

What did I miss this time

kelvin Benjamin shares OBJ's hammy issue and rolled into OTAs 10 lbs overweight. Not a good sign for him.

Yeah I read that yesterday. He's another guy who may be in for a letdown. But with Cam throwing a lot, if he doesn't have nagging injuries, he's still going to rack up the numbers and drops.

Yeah I read that yesterday. He's another guy who may be in for a letdown. But with Cam throwing a lot, if he doesn't have nagging injuries, he's still going to rack up the numbers and drops.

500 targets, 200 drops, 20 TDs. Cam throws to him virtually every play.

Edited by YoloinOhio

You missed that I didn't quote you, but rather quoted the article you linked. You missed that the article mistakenly refers to OBJ as ODB. You missed that ODB was a famous rapper and the reference to some of his more famous lyrics. Finally, you missed that ODB is dead and about as peaceful as can be at this point. Its safe to say that the only thing getting under whats left of his skin is maggots.

You missed that I didn't quote you, but rather quoted the article you linked. You missed that the article mistakenly refers to OBJ as ODB. You missed that ODB was a famous rapper and the reference to some of his more famous lyrics. Finally, you missed that ODB is dead and about as peaceful as can be at this point. Its safe to say that the only thing getting under whats left of his skin is maggots.

:ph34r:

I actually have seen him referred to as OBD before - that's why I didn't get it. Also I have never heard of the famous rapper OBD. So really, my bad.

Edited by YoloinOhio

:ph34r:

I actually have seen him referred to as OBD before - that's why I didn't get it. Also I have never heard of the famous rapper OBD. So really, my bad.

OBD is one bills drive. ODB is ol' dirty bastard. OBJ is Odell Beckham Jr.

Can't tell if you're dyslexic, constantly missing the joke, or both.

Edited by Jauronimo