Aaron Williams update

AW gets hurt a lot, which is worrisome for me. Think we'll be OK with Graham moving to safety and Duke stepping up. Sounds like Meeks has been doing alright too, though we all may have forgotten about him by now.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AW gets hurt a lot, which is worrisome for me. Think we'll be OK with Graham moving to safety and Duke stepping up. Sounds like Meeks has been doing alright too, though we all may have forgotten about him by now.

if AW is getting hurt alot we are screwed.

Duke has yet to step up really , and i dont know what Jonathan Meeks even looks like.

If AW goes down we are going to struggle.

Hooray!

You're welcome.

T Y!

If AW goes down we are going to struggle.

T Y!

I think that means if AW struggles then we struggle too? He better back to practicing soon to make sure hes in good shape. Yeah I messed that up. Dawan Landry is who I meant and yes he is still available.

Edit: I am an idiot

Edited by YattaOkasan

You're so fast. Caught me in 3 minutes. I like your avatar btw

Landry has to be on speed dial for Rex.

its a proper thought and the Leonhard ref was good fun. understood too : )

whats Weddle doing these days. whaley should be working on him for next year or sooner. unhappy creates opportunities.

Landry has to be on speed dial for Rex.

its a proper thought and the Leonhard ref was good fun. understood too : )

whats Weddle doing these days. whaley should be working on him for next year or sooner. unhappy creates opportunities.

weddle wants a ton of money and Whaley already said he's only paying for 1 safety. I think AW will be fine. Actually I hope he's named a captain. I think they are just being extra cautious with him and also it gives them a chance get a good look at the young guys.

weddle wants a ton of money and Whaley already said he's only paying for 1 safety. I think AW will be fine. Actually I hope he's named a captain. I think they are just being extra cautious with him and also it gives them a chance get a good look at the young guys.

you are always straight forward ; )

of course Weddle wants what he surely deserves.

but he is unhappy and next year he does not want to be a Charger. Let Rex start working him now. ya never know.

also yes you are most likely right, and it would be wise to be extra cautious. Rex has not been overly excited about Duke yet.

thats fine by me. there are the politics of being in the media of course . dont ever show your hand when it might matter?

you are always straight forward ; )

of course Weddle wants what he surely deserves.

but he is unhappy and next year he does not want to be a Charger. Let Rex start working him now. ya never know.

also yes you are most likely right, and it would be wise to be extra cautious. Rex has not been overly excited about Duke yet.

thats fine by me. there are the politics of being in the media of course . dont ever show your hand when it might matter?

the Chargers are the ones who don't want Weddle (they don't want his salary). He is definitely going to another team. I think he's a really good player. Would love to have him. I think we all know he will be a Patriot :/

the Chargers are the ones who don't want Weddle (they don't want his salary). He is definitely going to another team. I think he's a really good player. Would love to have him. I think we all know he will be a Patriot :/

yikes. it could happen!!

he said he wont be there next year and has instructed his agent to not speak to the Chargers once the season starts if a deal is not done.

now is the time to poke him. maybe not get him, but get him thinking about next year

yikes. it could happen!!

he said he wont be there next year and has instructed his agent to not speak to the Chargers once the season starts if a deal is not done.

now is the time to poke him. maybe not get him, but get him thinking about next year

yeah, he's pissed at them. Understandably. But they are moving on and he's not a part of their plans. He is refusing to play ST this year too. Also, I doubt he will play hurt for them. It's a nasty situation.

yeah, he's pissed at them. Understandably. But they are moving on and he's not a part of their plans. He is refusing to play ST this year too. Also, I doubt he will play hurt for them. It's a nasty situation.

The man can play football thats for sure. i dont play football. for an NFL team. and he still scares me a little that he might hurt me.

i want him on the Bills next year. think Rex likes him ?

The man can play football thats for sure. i dont play football. for an NFL team. and he still scares me a little that he might hurt me.

i want him on the Bills next year. think Rex likes him ?

oh yes I'm sure Rex loves him. The hit he put on Goodwin last year was enough to make me think lil 88 might be a ghost now.

oh yes I'm sure Rex loves him. The hit he put on Goodwin last year was enough to make me think lil 88 might be a ghost now.

; )

yep.

I just like to think ahead. next year he might be accessible and next year we might make good use of his skills. and he will not be cheap. but there is a good reason for that. Richie said he owes something to Ryan and will play as such.

Weddle might be older but Rex as his coach must appeal to a fellow like that.

let me back up. I used to loathe A Williams as a corner. buts as soon as he was moved to safety all animosities were dispelled by me. the kid kills it. and did a nice job withe Searcy last year under Henderson. so i am not looking to replace Aaron. but.

Hip

Hip!

Hip!

oh its not a sing along?

my bad

Hooray!

You're welcome.

Deano, that is incorrect.

Hip to be square. So hip to be square....