McCain's Militia on the Move Again

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point is, when you're in a hole, stop digging. All we're doing over there in our "War on ISIS" is arming ISIS to use our own weapons against us and our people over there.

Your point is that it matters that they used Humvees?

Your point is that it matters that they used Humvees?

Did I say that? Did you not see the part where I stated (and I qoute): "My point is, when you're in a hole, stop digging. All we're doing over there in our "War on ISIS" is arming ISIS to use our own weapons against us and our people over there."

Did I say that? Did you not see the part where I stated (and I qoute): "My point is, when you're in a hole, stop digging. All we're doing over there in our "War on ISIS" is arming ISIS to use our own weapons against us and our people over there."

And younthink the problem is that we export too many three-quarter ton trucks to them?

Wow...how'd I miss this thread.

Pedophile lover JTSP seems to be under some bizarre delusion that McCain is the President? And he's going to educate GG on economics, finance and a bunch of other stuff pretty much no one (other than GG) on this board understands? And ISIS is going to be rolling Humvees across...uh, nowhere in particular?

I love PPP. All we need is some wisdom from gatortard. [EDIT: And there it is!]

Edited by KD in CT

Wow...how'd I miss this thread.

Pedophile lover JTSP seems to be under some bizarre delusion that McCain is the President? And he's going to educate GG on economics, finance and a bunch of other stuff pretty much no one (other than GG) on this board understands? And ISIS is going to be rolling Humvees across...uh, nowhere in particular?

I love PPP. All we need is some wisdom from gatortard. [EDIT: And there it is!]

And with you we have a living breathing piece of azz wipe posting in this thread. Awesome

All we need is some wisdom from gatortard.

There's an oxymoron for you right there. Heavy emphasis on moron.

Not to mention maturity.

Edited by Azalin

There's an oxymoron for you right there. Heavy emphasis on moron.

Not to mention maturity.

Maturity? What do you mean? I see a few of you people really consider yourselves so intelligent and, like, of so mature. Just like to know what you are talking about.

Note: I do think you are idiots, but would still love to hear this one

Maturity? What do you mean? I see a few of you people really consider yourselves so intelligent and, like, of so mature. Just like to know what you are talking about.

Note: I do think you are idiots, but would still love to hear this one

Don't worry little boy, you'll understand when you grow up.

And with you we have a living breathing piece of azz wipe posting in this thread. Awesome

Your insult game is so weak. You can certainly do better, right? I don't expect you to ever have salient points, but it would be nice to see you expand your range a bit with the insults you choose. The English language has so many wonderful ways to put someone else down yet your go-to insults are usually right from a fourth grade playground at recess.

Step your game up.