Tom Brady may have a future as a US Senator.

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/throwback/201501/bill-bradley-knicks-ball-tester-air-deflate-basketball-pressure-patriots-nba

https://twitter.com/ToddRadom/status/560485232038928384/photo/1

"I remember one playoff game against the Bullets, somebody sneaked in a rebounder's ball, and he went crazy. Screaming at the refs. When he'd scream, the veins in his neck would start popping out. He'd get red in his forehead and face. He was very disturbed that they had sneaked in a live, rabbity ball. He hollered loud enough and long enough, so they brought back that dead ball that he liked."

The article falls into the trap of making light of a serious situation.

For the 10,000th time, this whole thing is not about 1 or 2 PSI in a football.

It's about engaging in a pre-meditated, willing act of cheating in disregard of the rules, and then lying about it to cover your ass.

That's serious stuff. The actual form of the cheating and deception (the ball deflation) is completely unimportant to the underlying theme here.

I realize some just don't get this and never will.

The article falls into the trap of making light of a serious situation.

For the 10,000th time, this whole thing is not about 1 or 2 PSI in a football.

It's about engaging in a pre-meditated, willing act of cheating in disregard of the rules, and then lying about it to cover your ass.

That's serious stuff. The actual form of the cheating and deception (the ball deflation) is completely unimportant to the underlying theme here.

I realize some just don't get this and never will.

So Brady would be perfect for congress

Can't be any worse than what Massachusetts is currently sending to DC. I'd definitely vote for him over Elizabeth Warren, which says a lot about Elizabeth Warren, I might add.

Edited by Brandon