Deion Sanders wife/divorce

Sad story.

I was once married to a beautiful, educated, gracious Colombian woman who also happened to be suffering from a severe case of BPD. In the fit of her disease, she attacked me with a knife a couple times and did some other outrageous stuff. My teenage daughter - in fear of what could happen - started sleeping with a hammer on one side of her bed and a baseball bat on the other. For everyone's safety, I had to get a divorce.

Mental illness is a horrible thing. Best wishes to Deion, his kids, and to Pilar too. You can call her crazy - her actions fit - but she seems to be suffering from something medical that she can't control and her life is in a downward spiral.

As a caring involved father that had to take his ex wife to court on visitation rights I feel for you Deion. The courts do not like that garbage especially when your a good father that takes care of his offspring.Getting a lawyer and fighting is the right thing to do!

Sad story.

I was once married to a beautiful, educated, gracious Colombian woman who also happened to be suffering from a severe case of BPD. In the fit of her disease, she attacked me with a knife a couple times and did some other outrageous stuff. My teenage daughter - in fear of what could happen - started sleeping with a hammer on one side of her bed and a baseball bat on the other. For everyone's safety, I had to get a divorce.

Mental illness is a horrible thing. Best wishes to Deion, his kids, and to Pilar too. You can call her crazy - her actions fit - but she seems to be suffering from something medical that she can't control and her life is in a downward spiral.

That's all really, really sad. I've got a little too much experience, but nothing to that extent. The one thing I know for sure is at some point you have to be sure everyone else is taken care of.

“I am not a part of the United States corporation,” she told the court.
When asked to give her name after she took the stand, she said she did not have a name. “I am Pilar Sanders Love El Dey Allodial Moorish American,” she testified.

Sad story.

When did you find out she had BPD?