Shady bringing his charity to WNY

scribo

Buffalo doesn't want Rochester and their ugly brown Gennesse river and crappy beer. Straight Labatt's here.

I drink pop while chewing on a sucker.

C.B, you're an idiot. I don't care if I'm banned for that. Labatt's is property of Rochester.

Anyone on here who is claiming that Rochester is not Bills country is just being a dick. And, Rochester is most definitely in Western New York. Look at a damn map.

New_York_State_back_coverWesternNY.gif

This. Any Bills fans should love Rochester. There is NO doubt ROC is vital to the Bills staying in WNY.

Being from Rochester and living in BuffLo the past 6 years, I've found them to be very similar. To me, they are both home and Bills country. You can find just as many die hard fans willing to take the hour long ride down the 90 at the Ralph.

Haters gunna hate. But in the end, we all hope the Bills bring a SB ring back to NY, regardless of your geographical opinion.

Serious question....I remember before before last season, McCoy was the top pick on nearly everyone's fantasy draft board.....but I never heard anyone calling him "Shady".

Did every fan/media report in Philly call him this?

Serious question....I remember before before last season, McCoy was the top pick on nearly everyone's fantasy draft board.....but I never heard anyone calling him "Shady".

Did every fan/media report in Philly call him this?

yes... I had heard him referred to as Shady pretty regularly. Actually it has been his nickname since he was a baby. Espn did a documentary on him a few years ago. His mom thought he was a moody kid so started calling him that.

yes... I had heard him referred to as Shady pretty regularly. Actually it has been his nickname since he was a baby. Espn did a documentary on him a few years ago. His mom thought he was a moody kid so started calling him that.

I didn't recall hearing the name during any broadcast, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

C.B, you're an idiot. I don't care if I'm banned for that. Labatt's is property of Rochester.

This. Any Bills fans should love Rochester. There is NO doubt ROC is vital to the Bills staying in WNY.

Hey GFY. It was a complete joke you tool. I went to school in Rochester and have many friends there.

Really cool to see you on the board, I reference your tweets about the Bills frequently. We have a thread about the event, (with your info in it) - maybe we can merge them.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/177690-shady-bringing-his-charity-to-wny/page-2?do=findComment&comment=3554809

Ah, my apologies and I'm glad to be here. I'll try to participate in discussions whenever I can.

• 3 weeks later...