Vacation, the movie, sequel....

I'm right there with you, Pooj, as far as considering the original Vacation sacred. But I consider this more of a spinoff than a sequel. The trailer made me laugh A LOT. It looks hilarious and I can't wait to see it.

Edited by Gugny

I was all ready to say "why couldn't they get Christie Brinkley". I got my answer quickly.

Edit: And wait, is it actually called Vacation? I guess they did remove "National Lampoon's" from the official title, but it's essentially the same exact name!

Edited by shrader

I wonder if they'll have some of Eddie's kids in the movie or if they will try to avoid any association with Randy Quaid.

A Randy Quaid cameo would get roaring applause in every theater across America.

I wonder if they'll have some of Eddie's kids in the movie or if they will try to avoid any association with Randy Quaid.

I hope the latter. He was, hands down, the worst part of the Vacation series.

I hope the latter. He was, hands down, the worst part of the Vacation series.

I think he's one of the best, personally. Why do you not like the character? Or is it Quaid, himself?

I think he's one of the best, personally. Why do you not like the character? Or is it Quaid, himself?

I've never found him particularly amusing in his movies...and then, of course, there's the fact he's a certified nut job.

I've never found him particularly amusing in his movies...and then, of course, there's the fact he's a certified nut job.

The best part about this post is that I have no idea if you are talking about the character or the actor.