Questions for Matt Cassell

Any chance our local media asks cassell about his time in new England? Questions like: did you ever see any evidence of tampering with footballs in your stint with the pats? Your numbers as the pats qb during the 2008 season were as good or better than Brady's- how do you explain that success? Why has that success never been replicated in your career since you left the pats? What is Ernie Adams role with the pats?

He won't answer because he knows the truth. They have a very efficient system of cheating run by Ernie Adams. One day another disgruntled former pats player or coach like Eric Mangini will again spill the beans. Did you know the pats in 2010 went the entire season without any coordinators (oc, dc, or special teams)? The reason is simple, they don't need them. Ernie's system of video and listening devices is second to none at foxboro. No coordinators or players can replicate their success after leaving New England. Look it up.

He won't answer because he knows the truth. They have a very efficient system of cheating run by Ernie Adams. One day another disgruntled former pats player or coach like Eric Mangini will again spill the beans. Did you know the pats in 2010 went the entire season without any coordinators (oc, dc, or special teams)? The reason is simple, they don't need them. Ernie's system of video and listening devices is second to none at foxboro. No coordinators or players can replicate their success after leaving New England. Look it up.

That is great insight about Ernie Adams, the man behind the curtain

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2015/01/29/mysterious-ernie-adams-patriots-man-behind-curtain/IrNCfgrysUphGpkcIjEaBL/story.html

Or...SDS, why do you limit the 'ignore' feature to 16 pages...

Man, 16 is a LOT. Maybe lighten up a bit? It's just a suggestion.

“The beginning of thought is in disagreement - not only with others but also with ourselves.”

-Eric Hoffer

Any chance our local media asks cassell about his time in new England? Questions like: did you ever see any evidence of tampering with footballs in your stint with the pats? Your numbers as the pats qb during the 2008 season were as good or better than Brady's- how do you explain that success? Why has that success never been replicated in your career since you left the pats? What is Ernie Adams role with the pats?

Didn't he have an 11-5 pro bowl season with the chiefs?

I agree, just saying it's not like he never did anything after he left NE

You are right sir. He had 2 very solid years and the rest has been pretty bad. Seems like a great guy and a success story from being a 7th rounder.

I really believe he would rather be a backup in NE than be here and I'm struggling to shake that. The Orton vibes are strong.

Cassel is always going to a Pat at heart. He loves Brady. He would never say a bad word about that team.

Will you have your Matt Cassel voodoo doll ready in case he's the starter opening day?

Will you have your Matt Cassel voodoo doll ready in case he's the starter opening day?

Haha. I will root for him to play well if he is the starter because I just want this team to win again. I just would have serious doubts. But just win baby.

I like where you're going with this but a) no they weren't and b) they have- see his 2010 season with the Chiefs.

He did. Very good year. Hasn't done much else, especially recently.

C. you really need to lay off the fanboy stuff with EJ Manuel...:)

It is causing you to deflect negivity to other players......

The most veteran guy on this team is Matt Cassel......for all we know at this point Tyrod Taylor could win the job........but your posts man