Top 100 NFL Players of 2015

Lists are for schoolgirls who need a record of the cutest boys in the 8th grade, women organizing dinner parties, and TV programmers who can't think of any other way to fill time slots on the cheap.

Me thinks someone is still holding a grudge that he was not on those lists.............

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be McCoy imo

I agree, I doubt that Hughes is making it and feel very confident that Sammy won't be on the list. Leaves Mario, Dareus, and McCoy, but it seems too low (too low on the list, too high in rank number) for Dareus and Mario. Lesean it is.

I agree, I doubt that Hughes is making it and feel very confident that Sammy won't be on the list. Leaves Mario, Dareus, and McCoy, but it seems too low (too low on the list, too high in rank number) for Dareus and Mario. Lesean it is.

That was my reasoning as well. McCoy was 5th last year, I don't expect him that high this year but I think he will be on it, and Mario and Dareus will featured in the weeks ahead.

I think that you are probably right on. I suppose it could be Watkins or Hughes. It is voted on by the players and both of those guys seem to be favorites of the players. I cannot see Mario or Dareus on here yet.

I'll bet that Joe Thomas voted for Hughes.