Top 100 NFL Players of 2015

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been watching it but it's sometimes hard when you have to listen to Ike Taylor talk in third person with marbles in his mouth failing to use plurals when required. That guy is brutal to listen to.

Haha, IKE IS THE MAN! I actually love listening to him on these episodes. He is great at it. It's obvious why they have been consistently using him on the show. He actually makes me want to tune in.

On the other hand...Lee Smith is hard to listen to...not sure why they have him on there so much.

yep I am way behind... Hopefully tonight I'll fill it in

Yolo, i just like kidding you. Thanks for putting this list together. It is appreciated. Shady will probably be it for the Bills, but cool having so many guys on the list. I know this show is basicaly filler while in the off season, but funny how many people actually follow it. I'm guessing Rodgers gets the number one spot this year. He should based on his performance last year (minus the Bills game).

Yolo, i just like kidding you. Thanks for putting this list together. It is appreciated. Shady will probably be it for the Bills, but cool having so many guys on the list. I know this show is basicaly filler while in the off season, but funny how many people actually follow it. I'm guessing Rodgers gets the number one spot this year. He should based on his performance last year (minus the Bills game).

im still behind and didn't even watch on Wednesday. Guess I lost interest after the Bills were named!

Cant argue with that.

JJ Watt is the best player in football hands down

What an athlete

CBF

Well between him and Rodgers, only one had highlights from 2014 against the Bills, and we all know that's the go-to footage for all these guys!

Edited by YoloinOhio

Demarco at 4 is too high, otherwise solid top 10.

I agree based on his OL and the fact that the Cowgirls had a big time passing threat too to open everything up for him. Let's see what he does this year with worse OL, QB and passing weapons. He was good, but not 4th best player in the league. That said, LeSean was 5th last year. So I think they might just look at #s.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I agree based on his OL and the fact that the Cowgirls had a big time passing threat too to open everything up for him. Let's see what he does this year with worse OL, QB and passing weapons. He was good, but not 4th best player in the league. That said, LeSean was 5th last year. So I think they might just look at #s.

Now if we could figure out who "THEY" are.

True, I guess being the #1 rusher that year earns you top honors. Nothing shocking there.

• 2 weeks later...