Crystal Ball: Top Prospects for 2016 NFL Draft

Battle of wills.

Questionable roughing/targeting call as they try to protect Connor Cook.

Do you think he'll get the Brady treatment in the NFL? Let's draft him.

it was a brutal call. And I can't believe it didn't get overturned after the replay. Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Connor looked great , Kings was killing me with those drops, D'antonio went for it too many times on 4rth they win the game without the miracle if they kick a field goal.

I'm trading up for Cook, hopefully this yrs 1st and second and next yrs 1st get it done.

It was the Joey Bosa show in the Shoe, so Sackenberg was toast. Their RB was a stud, but they couldn't stick with the run. Sackenberg had a couple nice throws but not sure how great of an NFL prospect he is. It is really just hard to tell - he was playing on one leg and had no time to throw.

Edited by YoloinOhio

It was the Joey Bosa show in the Shoe, so Sackenberg was toast. Their RB was a stud, but they couldn't stick with the run. Sackenberg had a couple nice throws but not sure how great of an NFL prospect he is. It is really just hard to tell - he was playing on one leg and had no time to throw.

I wonder how Hack would be doing now if Benedict O'Brien didn't go to the Texans?

He should have transferred to a team that uses a pro-style offense but he seems to loyal to Penn St. to do that.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Connor looked great , Kings was killing me with those drops, D'antonio went for it too many times on 4rth they win the game without the miracle if they kick a field goal.

I'm trading up for Cook, hopefully this yrs 1st and second and next yrs 1st get it done.

i was listening to Kiper this morning and he liked his performance yesterday but projected Cook to go in the 2nd round!

I think Cook looks great. His WRs have dropped a ton of good passes.

Imagine if Sparty had even a second competent passing target.

As others have noted his ball placement was impeccable. There was a number of plays where the receiver was well covered yet he put the ball where only the receiver had access to is. The drops certainly hurt him and the offense. Basically the passing game was for one reliable receiver. The rest of the receivers were nearly useles.

I have seen Goff play a few times. He is the more dynamic and prolific passer. Connor Cook in my view is more pro ready and has a maturity to his game that makes him more guaranteed for success.

Buffalo Barbarian needs to stop clamoring for him. He is not going to be available for us regardless what we are willing to give up. Houston is salivating at the thought of drafting him or Goff.