Successful players that fell in the draft

Can you help me name a few that fell like Gregory and actually lived up to their pre-draft hype?

Thurman Thomas and Aaron Rodgers are the best examples I can think of but they didn't fall that far.

Warren Sapp and Randy Moss fell a little but not much too.

Vontaze Burfict Bengals. 1st round talent. Final grade fell to 3rd or 4th due to concerns. Went undrafted or in the 7 th and has done very well. Kept himself on the straight and narrow too!

He didn't really fall though. A lot of people thought he wouldn't get drafted at all. That he was undraftable. The first round talent thing was true, but he was just awful as a senior on the field. And he was trouble on it and off it. I would probably have drafted him in the seventh but he was a genuine risk. As a sophomore he was amazing. But it's not like he was projected to go high in the draft and then fell. He had more red flags than anyone.

I don't think a lot of pundits or draftniks have a pulse of what teams think.

Willis McGagee was a top 5 pick before the knee... He fell out of the first round but had a very solid career.

No we took McGahee in the first round. He actually went around where they thought he would if not a little earlier given the catastrophic knee injury he had