OT Hot for Teacher

mary owen

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to be the one to piss on the parade, but as hot as she is, if this were a male teacher doing this to a 13-year-old female student, we'd want his nuts on a shingle and paraded through town...

233247[/snapback]

you are right about that

It would be alot easier to take the high road on these types of stories if these female teachers weren't so friggin' hot! Now I must digress and wish i were in that kids shoes at that age. That's the kind of "education" i was looking for. damn, where are all those fat art teachers with eczema like when i was in school?

I hate to be the one to piss on the parade, but as hot as she is, if this were a male teacher doing this to a 13-year-old female student, we'd want his nuts on a shingle and paraded through town...

233247[/snapback]

you're right. But this isn't and we don't :doh:

look, i went to Catholic school for 8 years. Father _____ and Monsignier ______

chased me around so much, I was a track star in high school. I won't get into any more detail.

I think i could handle Pamela doing sh*t to me better than I could handle some old wrinkly "man of God". my $0.02

you're right. But this isn't and we don't  :doh:

look, i went to Catholic school for 8 years. Father _____ and Monsignier ______

chased me around so much, I was a track star in high school. I won't get into any more detail.

I think i could handle Pamela doing sh*t to me better than I could handle some old wrinkly "man of God". my $0.02

233255[/snapback]

I don't disagree with you at all. It's just, quite simply, a man's world...and as such man gets to make the rules. One of those rules, apparently is, we shouldn't be banging the underage chicks, but if we can get our young boys to nail a hot teacher, it's a good gig.

233247[/snapback]

This is just one of those double standards that will most likely never change. I think the whole idea of consent here is a part of it. No matter what, the "victim" is underage, but no one can say the kid didn't want to (at least physically) want to have sex with teacher (well, unless you are Michael Douglas and this is Disclosure). Much more difficult for the opposite situation.

The kid was having a good time, and she seems hot (if she looks that good in a mugshot, I could just imagine).

However, you're right - if this was a man, he would be the biggest scumbag of all time, and we'd be thinking of ways to torture him....

I don't disagree with you at all. It's just, quite simply, a man's world...and as such man gets to make the rules. One of those rules, apparently is, we shouldn't be banging the underage chicks, but if we can get our young boys to nail a hot teacher, it's a good gig.

233261[/snapback]

A good gig indeed! :doh:

I can't load the first picture that was posted, so i don't know if this is the same one (sorry if it is)... but here's the CNN shot..

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/02/09/teacher....d.ap/index.html

233288[/snapback]

that's a different one. thanks. On Fox News Channel last night, they had a bunch video of her. I thought it was Britney Spears getting chased by the paparazzi.

the first link was Foxnews.com, so I can see why your liberal computer wouldn't open it Steve :doh:

This is just one of those double standards that will most likely never change.  I think the whole idea of consent here is a part of it. No matter what, the "victim" is underage, but no one can say the kid didn't want to (at least physically) want to have sex with teacher (well, unless you are Michael Douglas and this is Disclosure). Much more difficult for the opposite situation.

The kid was having a good time, and she seems hot (if she looks that good in a mugshot, I could just imagine).

However, you're right - if this was a man, he would be the biggest scumbag of all time, and we'd be thinking of ways to torture him....

233280[/snapback]

Please stop agreeing with me. It's bad for business. <_<

Yeah...great...how wonderful....Meanwhile, if a 33 year old male teacher did this to a female student, what would we be saying?

Who gives a rat's ass how "hot" she is? An adult took sexual advantage of a 13 year old child.  WFT is wrong with you? Shame on you people.

233171[/snapback]

It's a double-standard that makes a lot of sense.

Please, can we stop pretending like men & women are the same? They're not.

Condoning sexual abuse by an adult on a 13 year old child.

Downright disgusting.

233439[/snapback]

sorry, not all of us waited till we were 19 to stop thinking girls were "icky"...

As mentioned above, it IS different with males and females.

I know when I was 13, if my teacher looked like that, and was willing to play Hide the Sausage, it woulda been the best 11 seconds of my young teen years!

Downright disgusting.

233439[/snapback]

In some societies, 13 is adulthood. Not disgusting as much as it is culturally relative.

Of course, in our society adulthood seems to be a lost concept, so I can kind of see your point...

Downright disgusting.

233439[/snapback]

i won't say I condone it for anyone. But I can tell you this, I was targeted and manhandled as a 12 yr old boy by a priest my family trusted (thank god I could kick hard enough and run faster than him). Also, I was 15 and treated quite kindly by a woman of 24 years of age. Guess which memory gives me nightmares.