Most "reviled" Bill on field type stuff

Beerball

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronnie Harmon definitely killed the dream.

I'll go with Greg Jerman, though, because you can never trust ze Jermans.

Ronnie killed us that day, but losing to Cleveland forged that team into a force.

GO BILLS!!!

I also hate JP Losman because I look at him as costing us Roethlisberger (not using that first to move up to get Ben), Demarcus Ware (taken with the traded pick) and Aaron Rodgers (went after our pick). Losman might be my most hated Bill of the last 2 decades, just because I was soo sold on Roethlisberger (and turned out right) and what we lost by making that move.

I'm confused on your JP hate. The pick we used to draft him we didn't have when Roethlisberger was picked as we traded up with Dallas later on. We did try to trade up to pick Roethlisberger but it never came to be(who knows if we offered our 2005 first but I can't see why we wouldn't as we gave it up later) Also Dallas selected Marcus spears with the pick we traded them.

Aaron Rodgers ok.

Edited by kr632

trent edwards,

biggest fraud that cost us 2 seasons while we hoped he would throw more than 5 yards downfield and act like a man. he would fake looking downfield, fake his "reads" then just throw to fred after 3 seconds. that or a big 5 yard "out". He cared more about his hair than playing qb, and cared so little about fans and what we said about him that he wouldnt throw deep even until his last game. hes a active citizen of San francisco now, an area he thrives in for some reason ....

trent edwards,

biggest fraud that cost us 2 seasons while we hoped he would throw more than 5 yards downfield and act like a man. he would fake looking downfield, fake his "reads" then just throw to fred after 3 seconds. that or a big 5 yard "out". He cared more about his hair than playing qb, and cared so little about fans and what we said about him that he wouldnt throw deep even until his last game. hes a active citizen of San francisco now, an area he thrives in for some reason ....

Many people thrive in the Bay area. What's your point?

Lonnie Johnson getting creamed on the fake punt in 1997.

Lonnie Johnson getting creamed on a fake punt.

OUCH! Creamed by the rapist, formerly known as Darren Sharper...

Edited by Buftex

Know some people who scouted that game and they are convinced of it as well. Reviled to this day by the good people of Iowa; I wonder if he ever stepped foot in that state again.

GO BILLS!!!

Good info; thanks!
Fwiw, Sidwell and Friends is one of the most prestigious private schools in the country. Presidents typically send their kids there. Edited by dave mcbride