Amaro talks about Rex

Drreef2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amaro is so full of crap

- If he had kept his mouth shut in the first place there would would be no thing

- There is ALWAYS "fresh air excitement" when a change is made

- Rex Ryan doesnt like to win immediately? His first two teams with the jets went to the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Its ok Rex......a player on the bills will answer this for Rex....probably Nigel Bradham

Yeah, Nigel is quite good at decleating opponents...

• 1 month later...

Reporters " every time we ask Rex about Amaro he answers us, he won't let it go" They're waiting for Rex to say no comment so they can write "Rex ducking Amaro questions"

Im glad this was the first response to that article because I was about to say the same thing. The NY reporters ask him about it, so now it's Rex that cant let it go.... Ok... :doh::rolleyes:

Some people accuse John Murphy of having no edge but at least he asks fairly good football questions - if I was to ask an question with edge it would be "hey Rex are you really going to start training camp with just 4 OTs and do you really need 9 guards, what's up with that"

I mean....does anyone listen to exactly how the media ask their questions?

Even Shady yesterday.......they asked him the same question in a different way FOUR TIMES IN A ROW

McCoy is a smart kid.....he knows when he is being baited so he got nasty with the media and threatened to end the interview.....good for him.

Now as far as Rex? I think Ryan does this stuff just to bring the spotlight onto himself and off of his players because he can handle it......football players should be focused on getting ready for football

Reporters " every time we ask Rex about Amaro he answers us, he won't let it go" They're waiting for Rex to say no comment so they can write "Rex ducking Amaro questions"

I get a kick out of the wording. They say he won't let it go and goes out of his way to bring it up but they are the one's asking him about it.