Malcolm Jenkins:Eagles players not surprised by McCoy trade

Yeah, uh, they regressed at the RB position and have dog poo at QB. They're not in that good of position. The only reason they may do better then us is the OL. Their division I weak. Thankfully, they play ours this year and we are tough. But they cake walk against the nfcs

Interestingly, Murray fell into Chip's lap after he traded for Bradford and Murray wanted to stick it to the Cowboys by going in the same division and to play with his boomer sooner teammate. If Gore hadn't backed out, he would have been his RB. Gore is still a good player but this wasnt chip's genius plan to replace mccoy with Murray.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Interestingly, Murray fell into Chip's lap after he traded for Bradford and Murray wanted to stick it to the Cowboys by going in the same division and to play with his boomer sooner teammate. If Gore hadn't backed out, he would have been his RB.

I cannot wait for the Eagles to crash this year, but they'll still win that sorry division. The moves this team have done have come by sheer accident or miracle. I like Gore right now better then Murray going forward - if that makes sense. Murray is going to give one or two productive years vs. Gore who will give maybe 3 solid years of play for exactly what you'd need him for - production when it counts. Murray, I have a feeling will disappear shortly and we'll remember him for who he was.

But, in the NFCE - I am looking for Morris to reignite his greatness. He is one of the top backs in the league, IMO, and a young Fred Jackson. The guy excels at everything.

So the theory is that LM can't hit holes going straight downhill? Seriously? If holes are there, a RB will take them. If he doesn't, the holes aren't all that great to begin with. And I was listening to ESPN radio around the time of the trade and one of the hosts said that the perception is that the Eagles' OL was so great at run-blocking when in reality it was often-times LM making them look better. I guess we'll find out, but smashing Murray into that line is a recipe for getting him injured, which is a problem for him. And the cap hit argument is bunk since they're spending more to cut him and sign Murray.

Chip Kelly does what Chip Kelly wants. Seriously, I am very happy with Shady. I remember an exchange that was caught on mic that sums up things nicely.

Chip: "Hit the damn hole Shady!"

Shady: "There was no damn hole!"

Chip: "Shut up!"

Shady: *goes and aquires a picture of the play* "Do you see the hole?"

Chip: ...

Interestingly, Murray fell into Chip's lap after he traded for Bradford and Murray wanted to stick it to the Cowboys by going in the same division and to play with his boomer sooner teammate. If Gore hadn't backed out, he would have been his RB. Gore is still a good player but this wasnt chip's genius plan to replace mccoy with Murray.

The Philadelphia White ( :) ) Bubble Wraps