Freds rushing stats last year

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we use him just when you want to ?

No ... I specifically mentioned a particular stat. Runs over 20, 30 and 40 yards.

Spin it whatever way you want. Spiller was more productive as a Bill during the years he and Fred shared the ball. There's really no disputing it. Christ, between the circle jerks around Fred and Kiko, this place could rival the Pacific Ocean.

No ... I specifically mentioned a particular stat. Runs over 20, 30 and 40 yards.

Spin it whatever way you want. Spiller was more productive as a Bill during the years he and Fred shared the ball. There's really no disputing it. Christ, between the circle jerks around Fred and Kiko, this place could rival the Pacific Ocean.

You're the one getting all flustered over some RB not on the roster anymore. Do you think there's some Jets fan looking up 2011 stats on Bilial Powell right now?

You're the one getting all flustered over some RB not on the roster anymore. Do you think there's some Jets fan looking up 2011 stats on Bilial Powell right now?

Good point. I'm always quick to criticize people bringing up ex-Bills.

But I've been beating this drum for a couple/few years. Don't confuse it with me not liking Fred. I love the guy a much as everyone else.

I just dislike the fact the people think that Spiller sucked, when in fact, he was better than Fred. And the statistics show it.

But you are right. I'm done with this topic.

I can't believe !@#$ing FireChan talked sense into me. What the !@#$ is this world coming to?

BUT HE NEVER GETS IN THE ENDZONE. Last years RBs career touches per TD Boobie Dixon 27, Fred 35, Bryce 44, CJ 45. EJ has 1 in every 23 rushing attempts, heck Kyle averages 1 in every 32 rushing attempts.

Glad Fred is here is the heart of this team. He is a very good 3rd down back and that is how he will b primarily used. Running, catching, blocking, and being a leader is why he is on this team. Its not like we r paying him that much. Pegs has enough to go around. The salary cap isn't in jeopardy because of Fred's contract!

BUT HE NEVER GETS IN THE ENDZONE. Last years RBs career touches per TD Boobie Dixon 27, Fred 35, Bryce 44, CJ 45. EJ has 1 in every 23 rushing attempts, heck Kyle averages 1 in every 32 rushing attempts.

Do you watch Bills games? I'm done with this conversation. I love you.

He averaged on offense .2 yards more per touch. Woohoo ! Fred had more TDs and first downs those win games. In 2011 alone Fred had 18 total 20+ yard plays, 5 total 40+ plays, and 53 first downs in 10 games.

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS

I know one of Fred's fumbles was on the play where he basically tore his groin muscle this year.

He also fumbled once while getting knocked unconscious once. How dare he? I don't remember him waving the ball around in one hand with no one between him and the goal line.

he totaly destroyed jj watt in pass protection. never seen such a good block by a RB. slash n dash jackson is my all time favorite bill and has been for many years. theres no need for "cut him" talk. the guys a legend and deserves a solid back up role on this team. shady is going to be great but he will still need a breather from time to time.

So is this guy ever gonna answer Fc's question ? Is captain inactive the bigger stronger faster back he

What... Bryce and Boobie... Both bigger and stronger and don't even get started on the speed thing... Fred is slow as fug.

Too funny. Let's start tuel while we are at it. This couldn't have went in his last Fred sucks thread ?

Good point. I'm always quick to criticize people bringing up ex-Bills.

But I've been beating this drum for a couple/few years. Don't confuse it with me not liking Fred. I love the guy a much as everyone else.

I just dislike the fact the people think that Spiller sucked, when in fact, he was better than Fred. And the statistics show it.

But you are right. I'm done with this topic.

I can't believe !@#$ing FireChan talked sense into me. What the !@#$ is this world coming to?

Spiller was a bust... Deal with it and move on. Be happy he is gone, he gave his only good year he will ever have and that was it. Edited by Beef Jerky

Busts can compile 1700 yard seasons? Interesting. Busts stay unemployed for half a week also before other teams fight over "bust".

Yes they can... Like I said one good year isn't going to take you out of that category. Plenty of one year wonders...

Stats are useful tools, but they never tell the whole story. I think that everybody, even Buffaloed in Pa, knows how valuable Fred has been to this team. But, let's get real, here. This will be Fred's last season. We all know it. His role will be limited, sure. But, he will still be an asset in his limited role, both on and off the field. He will retire a Bill at the end of the season, and I hope they retire his number. There should never be another 22 in a Bills uniform.

Now leave it alone.