Bills game in Philly

jimmy10

I know we don't know the date yet, but is there a good presence of Bills Backers in Philly that may go to the game? I'd like to try to go, but have heard bad stories about being a fan of the away team in Philly (haven't we all?).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I will be thereWearing my McCoy jersey, lolCan't be any worse than the game in Cleveland a couple years ago on Thursday night...
I really want to go for this game. I fear sitting in 40' of you. If I went to this one I may go solo meaning I may get hyper... And youre abad influence, right?

There is nothing different about going to an Eagles game at the Link then there is about going to any other teams stadium. Act accordingly and you will be fine, act like a dope and you will get harrassed. For every story you've heard about Philly fans there is a similar story about another teams fans as there are idiot fans everywhere not just Philly.

I went to two Bills games at the Vet wearing Bills gear and sat in the 700 level with Dallas fans and there were no issues because we all knew how to act.

The 3 games I was planning on attending this year were the Eagles, Cowboys, and Redskins games...what are the odds those 3 games would be in a row in December?

Edited by Max997

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...