Inside The Mind Of Islam's False Prophet Muhammad

I have always been 100% honest. I never hid anything from anyone. I'm not against any of the teachings of my religion. The way I see it, if you want to leave--then leave. No one is stopping you. Just shut your mouth on the way out. Problem solved. I'd rather ppl kept quiet. Isn't death the penalty for treason? I guess you're all against the death penalty too? Spare me your self righteousness. As a matter of fact, sometimes it's the things you DONT say that prove who you are. I didn't see much condemnation in the country music thread. Smh.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always been 100% honest. I never hid anything from anyone. I'm not against any of the teachings of my religion. The way I see it, if you want to leave--then leave. No one is stopping you. Just shut your mouth on the way out. Problem solved. I'd rather ppl kept quiet. Isn't death the penalty for treason? I guess you're all against the death penalty too? Spare me your self righteousness. As a matter of fact, sometimes it's the things you DONT say that prove who you are. I didn't see much condemnation in the country music thread. Smh.

Let me ask this - who should be responsible for carrying out the penalty for apostasy?

Let me ask this - who should be responsible for carrying out the penalty for apostasy?

I don't know. I don't submerge myself in these topics of Islam because I never intend on carrying any of them out myself.

Speaking out against the United States isn't treason, in fact it's protected freedom of speech, just like talking trash about a religion is protected speech. You apparently believe your religion to have greater weight than the laws of the land, and you call us self-righteous?

Speaking out against the United States isn't treason, in fact it's protected freedom of speech, just like talking trash about a religion is protected speech. You apparently believe your religion to have greater weight than the laws of the land, and you call us self-righteous?

Are you suggesting one cannot commit treason by using their mouth?

Muslims are very serious about their religion. They don't make movies about their prophets. They don't put them in comedies of any sort like Christians do with Jesus. Bill Maher talks about Islam all the time. Last I checked he's still breathing. To muslims talking against Islam IS treason when you're a muslim. Does it matter how treason is defined? At the end of the day it's still the same punishment.

Muslims are very serious about their religion. They don't make movies about their prophets. They don't put them in comedies of any sort like Christians do with Jesus. Bill Maher talks about Islam all the time. Last I checked he's still breathing. To muslims talking against Islam IS treason when you're a muslim. Does it matter how treason is defined? At the end of the day it's still the same punishment.

If treason is defined as, "outspoken dissent," its definition does matter.

I don't know. I don't submerge myself in these topics of Islam because I never intend on carrying any of them out myself.

No, but you are ok with other Muslims killing people who speak out against Islam. You have been dishonest here about you true feelings for the last couple of years. Shame on you.

No, but you are ok with other Muslims killing people who speak out against Islam. You have been dishonest here about you true feelings for the last couple of years. Shame on you.

No. I haven't. Not even a little. There's a lot of **** that can get you killed on this earth. I recommend avoiding as many as possible.

Edited by Justice

No. I haven't. Not even a little. There's a lot of **** that can get you killed on this earth. I recommend avoiding as many as possible.

When I asked:

How does Islam reconcile with freedom of speech where it is recognized? If a U.S. citizen leaves and speaks out against Islam or any other religion it is his right as a citizen. What happens then?

You seemed to answer forgive them because they know not what they do.....but it was a two part question....maybe you were only answering the other part?

The US recognizes freedom of speech. If someone left Islam and spoke out against it, where would they stand given their US citizenship? Would they be spared because the laws of the country are recognized or would they still need to be put to death? Is it different in different pars of the world?

Edited by 4merper4mer

When I asked:

You seemed to answer forgive them because they know not what they do.....but it was a two part question....maybe you were only answering the other part?

The US recognizes freedom of speech. If someone left Islam and spoke out against it, where would they stand given their US citizenship? Would they be spared because the laws of the country are recognized or would they still need to be put to death? Is it different in different pars of the world?

I'm pretty sure the laws of the land will prevail.

I was referring to non-muslims. They can say whatever they want. There might be some consequences just like in France, but for the most part they're safe.

Edited by Justice

I'm pretty sure the laws of the land will prevail.

I was referring to non-muslims. They can say whatever they want. There might be some consequences just like in France, but for the most part they're safe.

The laws of the land will prevail meaning a US Muslim who left the faith and spoke out against it should not be killed?

I always thought it would be hilarious if the 72 virgins were guys, or as was said, chicks with dicks. A cruel joke and one hell of an a-hole trap == that's what you get for killing innocent people. After all Djinni are famous for schit like this, and they are native to Arabia. Why couldn't an all merciful, wise, and knowing Allah have Djinni fun with some clown who actually believes he's going to be rewarded for murder?

That's the other thing: doesn't 72 virgins mean that 72 women have to die, as virigins, for them to be available in heaven? Seems unlikely that there's that many virgins running around in heaven. It is heaven, thus it seems highly unlikely that there would be a No Sex policy. But if that's not the case, then I will steal from George Carlin: somebody is printing up virgins, and that lowers their value due to inflation.

The real Carlin bit makes fun of reincarnation, because, we can all agree that at one time there were 6 people. You'll go through hell trying to convince everyone that it all started with 1 man or 2 people, but with 6, most people will say "F yeah, at one time there were only 6 people". And, each one of them had a soul. Now, there's 6 billion people, and every one of these Fs has a soul? Somebody must be printing up souls, etc... :lol:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

The laws of the land will prevail meaning a US Muslim who left the faith and spoke out against it should not be killed?

Yes and no.

Fundamentally, it's a conflict between the Age of Reason basis of American society, and the tribal basis of Arab Islamic society. Turning against the tribe has always been considered fatally treasonous, aside from religion.

One of the accomplishments of the Caliphate a thousand years ago was codifying that so it wasn't merely a random mob punishment (and a punishment of death was no more and no less frequent a punishment for apostasy in the Caliphate than it was in contemporary Christian Europe.) It's with the destruction of the Caliphate that the punishment starts reverting back to its tribalistic nature (and today is still only most prevalent in highly tribal Islamic regions - the NWFP, rural Afghanistan, East Africa.) Whereas Christian Europe over time grew beyond it.

And again, that's largely because Europe had the Reformation, and an Enlightenment uninterrupted by Mongol devastation (as the Islamic Enlightenment was.)

I always thought it would be hilarious if the 72 virgins were guys, or as was said, chicks with dicks. A cruel joke and one hell of an a-hole trap == that's what you get for killing innocent people. After all Djinni are famous for schit like this, and they are native to Arabia. Why couldn't an all merciful, wise, and knowing Allah have Djinni fun with some clown who actually believes he's going to be rewarded for murder?

That's the other thing: doesn't 72 virgins mean that 72 women have to die, as virigins, for them to be available in heaven? Seems unlikely that there's that many virgins running around in heaven. It is heaven, thus it seems highly unlikely that there would be a No Sex policy. But if that's not the case, then I will steal from George Carlin: somebody is printing up virgins, and that lowers their value due to inflation.

The real Carlin bit makes fun of reincarnation, because, we can all agree that at one time there were 6 people. You'll go through hell trying to convince everyone that it all started with 1 man or 2 people, but with 6, most people will say "F yeah, at one time there were only 6 people". And, each one of them had a soul. Now, there's 6 billion people, and every one of these Fs has a soul? Somebody must be printing up souls, etc... :lol:

I have a vague recollection of reading somewhere that "72 virgins" is a mistranslation, and it's actually something like "72 dates" (the fruit) or "72 cups of coffee" or something.

Yes and no.

Fundamentally, it's a conflict between the Age of Reason basis of American society, and the tribal basis of Arab Islamic society. Turning against the tribe has always been considered fatally treasonous, aside from religion.

One of the accomplishments of the Caliphate a thousand years ago was codifying that so it wasn't merely a random mob punishment (and a punishment of death was no more and no less frequent a punishment for apostasy in the Caliphate than it was in contemporary Christian Europe.) It's with the destruction of the Caliphate that the punishment starts reverting back to its tribalistic nature (and today is still only most prevalent in highly tribal Islamic regions - the NWFP, rural Afghanistan, East Africa.) Whereas Christian Europe over time grew beyond it.

And again, that's largely because Europe had the Reformation, and an Enlightenment uninterrupted by Mongol devastation (as the Islamic Enlightenment was.)

I have a vague recollection of reading somewhere that "72 virgins" is a mistranslation, and it's actually something like "72 dates" (the fruit) or "72 cups of coffee" or something.

72 dates with virgins...and having to listen to them yammer on about their ex-boyfriend, mother, and the women they hate at work, for a minimum of 3 hours per....

...but no sex.

Seems like a fitting starter punishment for a suicide bomber. Moving on to 1 kick to the nuts per minute, 8 hours per day, seems like the logical next step.

Also, if a woman blows her dumb ass up in the name of Allah, does she get 72 virgins too? Hmmm....I wonder if they'd sell tickets to that. I mean, it's heaven, so they'd have to, right?

72 dates with virgins...and having to listen to them yammer on about their ex-boyfriend, mother, and the women they hate at work, for a minimum of 3 hours per....

...but no sex.

Seems like a fitting starter punishment for a suicide bomber. Moving on to 1 kick to the nuts per minute, 8 hours per day, seems like the logical next step.

Also, if a woman blows her dumb ass up in the name of Allah, does she get 72 virgins too? Hmmm....I wonder if they'd sell tickets to that. I mean, it's heaven, so they'd have to, right?

After a while I'll have no choice to but to strike back. Getting real tired of !@#$s like you.

You're an ignorant !@#$. I don't expect you to understand heaven, but at least know this. Suicide bombers have the same exact chance as you do of seeing 72 virgins in heaven--which is none.

Edited by Justice

After a while I'll have no choice to but to strike back. Getting real tired of !@#$s like you.

You're an ignorant !@#$. I don't expect you to understand heaven, but at least know this. Suicide bombers have the same exact chance as you do of seeing 72 virgins in heaven--which is none.

Lighten up Francis.

You know damn well you'd buy a ticket.

And the question remains: does a woman who dies as a martyr in Jihad get 72 virgins, or doesn't she?

Strike back? Buddy, you can't even touch me. I'm flying far too high above you. And, oops, I just released the contents of the toilet.

And, like I said before: IF there were 72 virgins to be had, where would they come from? Since thy are in heaven, they must have died as virgins. That's a hell of a lot of virgins that have to die, just for one dude. If you have 10 dudes, now you need 720 virgins.

Nah, somebody has to be printing up virgins for this one to be true.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Lighten up Francis.

You know damn well you'd buy a ticket.

And the question remains: does a woman who dies as a martyr in Jihad get 72 virgins, or doesn't she?

Strike back? Buddy, you can't even touch me. I'm flying far too high above you. And, oops, I just released the contents of the toilet.

And, like I said before: IF there were 72 virgins to be had, where would come from? Sine it is heaven, they must have died as virgins. That's a hell of a lot of virgins that have to die, just for one dude. If you have 10 dudes, now you need 720 virgins.

Nah, somebody has to be printing up virgins for this one to be true.

Coming from a dude that hasn't seen even one Virgin in his lifetime this doesn't surprise me. Edited by Justice