Miami cut DT Randy Starks

good point

bellycheck loves slightly older players with that last few drops of fuel in the tank to Get the most out of. That's also why I think Spiller ends up in NE. He will play the Kevin Faulk role there and be as much a WR and STer as anything.

bellycheck loves slightly older players with that last few drops of fuel in the tank to Get the most out of. That's also why I think Spiller ends up in NE. He will play the Kevin Faulk role there and be as much a WR and STer as anything.

they lost vereen and not sure about Ridley but he's a FA. Spiller makes sense. But will bill pay him more than the 4.5/yr bills offered?

they lost vereen and not sure about Ridley but he's a FA. Spiller makes sense. But will bill pay him more than the 4.5/yr bills offered?

a chance to put a ring on. Compete against Gailey. The Bills. Its worth a discount if you spin it right.

Spiller in the slot instead of amendola has my attention.

Replace "sign him" with... fix this hideous line and I agree.

What's wrong with the Bills D-Line? They just extended KW and are working to keep the majority of the D intact. I am sure they will restructure MD and be able to keep the D-line together for the next three years.

Then he better learn to block. And soon. Bellyache doesn't tolerate two things: RBs that fumble and RBs that can't block. Faulk was great at that.

GO BILLS!!!

What's wrong with the Bills D-Line? They just extended KW and are working to keep the majority of the D intact. I am sure they will restructure MD and be able to keep the D-line together for the next three years.

I think folks are concerned about the drop off in run defense after MD went down late last season. Would be nice to get another big "space eater" just in case. Charles is not that type of DT.

rex stated they needed to add a DT. It probably won't be one of this caliber but who knows.

No to Randy Starks. Bills have plenty of depth at DT and one of the best defensive lines in football, if not the best. Would be a pointless signing. They should prioritize Clay and another offensive lineman.

Who's the depth at DT?

The two youngsters S.Charles and C.Bryant had 4.5 sacks last year in mostly relief time for Dareus and Williams. Now, we really didn't see what they could do starting full time. I'll give you that, but don't believe that's a reason to go out and pay another DT $5 million+ a year. The only point I would do that would be if Dareus suffers as bad injury. They have Jeremy Towns as well, but I haven't seen him play.

Edited by Luxy312