Bledsoe/ Henry for McNabb

C.Biscuit97

Before you laugh this off, hear me out. 2 of my best friends are Eagle fans, so I went to their board to see what they were feeling (and to gloat a bit). Anyways, people were actually bashin McNabb. That had to be the dumbest thing I ever heard. That guy carried that team and without a healthy TO, they are a very average offensive football team. Could just imagine McNabb on our team??? Now, I know the Eagles won't trade McNabb, but a big weakness they have is their running game. Henry could def. be the answer for them. I believe they have 2 2nd rounders (I believe they got one from Miami for Feely, idiots), they probably would be willing to part with one. Plus, they had a first round lineman(Andrews, a guard) who missed the entire year coming back next year. So maybe, they could part with one of their current starters. Just wondering what people think. But I think this may be the best potential trade for the Bills. TD, get her done. :lol:

Before you laugh this off, hear me out.  2 of my best friends are Eagle fans, so I went to their board to see what they were feeling (and to gloat a bit).  Anyways, people were actually bashin McNabb.  That had to be the dumbest thing I ever heard.  That guy carried that team and without a healthy TO, they are a very average offensive football team.  Could just imagine McNabb on our team???  Now, I know the Eagles won't trade McNabb, but a big weakness they have is their running game.  Henry could def. be the answer for them.  I believe they have 2 2nd rounders (I believe they got one from Miami for Feely, idiots), they probably would be willing to part with one.  Plus, they had a first round lineman(Andrews, a guard) who missed the entire year coming back next year.  So maybe, they could part with one of their current starters.  Just wondering what people think.  But I think this may be the best potential trade for the Bills.  TD, get her done.    :lol:

230803[/snapback]

Now I've read it all.

As average as McScabb is, there's no way the Iggles trade him for the concrete wonder and mister slip-n-fall.

Before you laugh this off, hear me out.  2 of my best friends are Eagle fans, so I went to their board to see what they were feeling (and to gloat a bit).  Anyways, people were actually bashin McNabb.  That had to be the dumbest thing I ever heard.  That guy carried that team and without a healthy TO, they are a very average offensive football team.  Could just imagine McNabb on our team???  Now, I know the Eagles won't trade McNabb, but a big weakness they have is their running game.  Henry could def. be the answer for them.  I believe they have 2 2nd rounders (I believe they got one from Miami for Feely, idiots), they probably would be willing to part with one.  Plus, they had a first round lineman(Andrews, a guard) who missed the entire year coming back next year.  So maybe, they could part with one of their current starters.  Just wondering what people think.  But I think this may be the best potential trade for the Bills.  TD, get her done.    :lol:

230803[/snapback]

Your title of post and the info inside didnt even match. What you seem to be proposing is a trade of Travis to Eagles for a lineman or 2nd round pick. I like those options and alot of it hinges on ability to keep Jonas.

McNabb looked absolutely horrible all night but I'd take him in Buffalo in a heartbeat.  :doh:

230810[/snapback]

Why? He can't win the big games... :lol:

He was 2-2 in the regular season. If you count the postseason, he was 4-3, or one game better than Buffalo.

CW

I wouldn't say he looked horrible.

The pass to g.Lewis, the pass to Westbrook, the pass to LJ Smith were all money.

The ones that got pick off were bad decisions yes, but considering the Eagles abandoned the run I think the guy played decent.

I know they woun't trade McNabb. But you're telling McNabb throwing deep to Evans and Moulds won't be a beautiful thing??? Look at who he has to throw to - Mitchell, Theresa Pinkston, and Thrash. The guy is a great player who finally got better when he got some weapons. But that wan't the point. What about the Henry deal? Does it sound like a good idea???

The pass to g.Lewis, the pass to Westbrook, the pass to LJ Smith were all money.

The ones that got pick off were bad decisions yes, but considering the Eagles abandoned the run I think the guy played decent.

230822[/snapback]

No, he looked pretty terrible. His pick in the endzone was horrific, and he led a couple of open, deep receivers way out of bounds when he could have had six. He's not a horrible quarterback. He was just horrible yesterday.

Dude, he had 3 picks, he had a fumble that got overturned and had another sure interception that was dropped by Gay.

Yes he looked horrible.

230891[/snapback]

Yet, If Bledsoe had had ONE 300+ yard game this season, throwing 3 TDs and 3INTs, people would be saying what an AWESOME game he had...

funny what expectations can do....

well, the last int is kinda of a just throw it up there and get lucky play. He didn't fumble, his knee was down. I just truly believe the Bills are a more talented offensive team (though the Eagles line is superior). And not to bash Bledsoe, but I take my chance with McNabb.

Yet, If Bledsoe had had ONE 300+ yard game this season, throwing 3 TDs and 3INTs, people would be saying what an AWESOME game he had...

funny what expectations can do....

230902[/snapback]

How can you possibly turn this into a bash Bledsoe post? Bledsoe wasn't on the field last night. McNabb didn't play well. End of story. I don't think he should be run out of Philly or that they should draft another QB. He'll be fine, he just didn't play well last night. Having said that I'd love it if he were the QB of the Bills.....at least until I see what Losman can do </crosses fingers>

How can you possibly turn this into a bash Bledsoe post?  Bledsoe wasn't on the field last night.  McNabb didn't play well.  End of story.  I don't think he should be run out of Philly or that they should draft another QB.  He'll be fine, he just didn't play well last night.  Having said that I'd love it if he were the QB of the Bills.....at least until I see what Losman can do </crosses fingers>

230934[/snapback]

I didn't turn it into a Bash Bledsoe thread (as i knew someone would say right away). I am pointing out that you said he played terribly. Well, it 350+ yards with 31 completions, and 3 TDS is terrible, then Bledsoe has never even had a decent game with the bills.

This past season, when we were on the winning streak, Bledsoe would throw for 170 yards, a TD and a pick, and since we won, people would be saying how great he played... or how about after the Clevelnad game when people say he played great... haha...

My point is, McNabb didn't play TERRIBLY. Great? Nope. Terrible? No way.

The Egles are 17 million under the cap, How that is boggles my mind. the will not trade for Henry, they will sign one of the FA running backs that are available Did you notice that the freak was pretty well contained by the NE oline. I think that was one of the keys to the SB

McNabb looked Terrible???

He threw 3 picks, yes... but these stats in a SB can't be overlooked:

30/51 357 yards 3 TDs

230882[/snapback]

Stats aren't everything. Here is my McNabb summary that I posted earlier. Short, sweet and to the point.....

McNabb threw three picks, had one negated by a penalty and another go right through the hands of a Pats DB. Combine that with a great number of passes that were WAY off target and I'd say that the ghost of McNabb's past paid him a visit at the stadium last night.

230822[/snapback]

I wouldn't describe him as horrible either. More inconsistent. And he needs to learn to keep his cool under pressure like Brady.

Did you know that Brady's grandmother recently died? And he still managed to win. As much as I dislike the Pats, he is incredible, and he's not even thirty.

To McNabb's credit, his three TD passes were three more than Peyton Manning managed to put up against this defense. Only Rothlisberger and um, Feely, managed to come out of a Pats game with a win this year, and some high quality guys went down. McNabb got beat, but what QB wouldn't have last night?