McCoy for a starting QB

Czaper

Play along.... What starting QB would make sense in a trade for McCoy on Wednesday? The draft is deep in solid running backs.

Has it not occurred to you that after shopping McCoy, the Eagles resigned themselves to the fact that the best return they were likely to get was an undersized middle linebacker comming off of two major knee reconstructions in four years?

You don't think that if the Eagles could have aquired a valuable QB commodity for a RB comming off a down year that they would have done so?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

20 teams (with Good to Great QBs) know that they have no chance at the playoffs without good QB and they will never trade their starting QB.

In Today's NFL there is not a single team with two Good/Great starters. Even NE has an unproven 2nd year QB behind Brady.

THe only chance would be trade for other teams garbage QB. You can pick your poison from that list

Cleveland - Manziel

Oakland - David Carr

Buffalo - EJ Manuel

Titans - ???

Houston Ryan Fitzpatrick

Jacksonville - Bortles (You have to give him time)

Tampa Bay -

Minnesota - Bridgewater (He showed flashes)

NY Jets - Geno Smith

You are not going to get Rodgers, Brady, Manning(s), BigBen, Mat Ryan, Rivers, Brees, etc.

Play along.... What starting QB would make sense in a trade for McCoy on Wednesday? The draft is deep in solid running backs.

Arron Rodgers.

Realistically I don't think anyone would do it but I think he is worth Drew Brees. Maybe we could get Andy Dalton but I doubt it

Miami! Tannehill! Haha, I can't think of a team with a good enough backup besides the fish

I'd trade him for Tannehill in a heart beat