Boston having a little fun with the Bills

offyourocker

Hey let them have their fun. I'm a firm believer in Karma & this type of stuff can cause bad Karma. They'll be crying when the Bills knock Brady out for the season.

We've been wishing for this for way too many seasons. Even when he was injured by Bernard Pollard against the Chiefs, it didn't make a difference. Cassel came in and they finished 11-5...

We've been wishing for this for way too many seasons. Even when he was injured by Bernard Pollard against the Chiefs, it didn't make a difference. Cassel came in and they finished 11-5...

That was a stacked team with tons of stolen playcalls knowledge of other teams tendencies.

I'm still a firm believer of negative/satire news being a sign of fear.

EJ isn't rising. Yes eventually Tom Brady will burn out but unfortunately his legacy is rather established at this point. And I hope it takes New England more than 20 years to find another hall of fame QB; most teams have never even had one.

thats your opinion and it may be 1000% incorrect. We all know you hate him.

Create your own I hate EJ thread and beat that dead horse all you want.

Jon Gruden this AM said all young QB's need 2 or 3 years in a stable coaching situation and NOT a new play caller / coordinator every season.

Have a nice day

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever