Cleveland Browns new logo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The new "Dog" logo is waaay worse.

I have a bigger problem with the way the franchise hyped it all up in the media as this grand unveiling. Feels like they wanted to distract people from the mess in the front office so they promised something big, realized they couldn't actually put a logo on the helmet and had to do something somewhat noticeable so changed the orange and facemask.

The Browns are such a joke. It seems every year their fans get completely fed up by the end of the season and swear off the team, then the team does something flashy (draft Johnny, hire a new coach, hire a new gm, "change their logo") and people forget they were mad and go right back to blindly buying in by the time August rolls around.

You do realize we're Bills fans, right?

You do realize we're Bills fans, right?

I live in Ohio too and trust me, its much worse there. I know this discussion has been had before on here and of course the Bills have issues of their own, but the two teams/organizations really don't compare right now in 2015.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I live in Ohio too and trust me, its much worse there. I know this discussion has been had before on here and of course the Bills have issues of their own, but the two teams/organizations really don't compare right now in 2015.

Oh, we're definitely on the right track now. I'm just saying, for the past decade and a half, we've been the biggest Kool-Aid drinkers in the league till now.

That is music to my ears. Good thing is the Browns want a QB also but no one wants to sign with them.

Oh, we're definitely on the right track now. I'm just saying, for the past decade and a half, we've been the biggest Kool-Aid drinkers in the league till now.

I don't get why you are trying so hard to bash your own team... Bills haven't been drinking any kool-aid, actually people haven't been happy until now.

That is music to my ears. Good thing is the Browns want a QB also but no one wants to sign with them.

I don't get why you are trying so hard to bash your own team... Bills haven't been drinking any kool-aid, actually people haven't been happy until now.

I'm not bashing them. I'm admitting to also being a Kool-Aid drinker.

I'm not bashing them. I'm admitting to also being a Kool-Aid drinker.

The Bills should never be compared to the Browns. I hope the Browns franchise fails in every aspect. I hope things get so bad that no one wants to work for them (already happening). I hope Haslam keeps doing things just like the crook has been.

I hate the Browns!

The Bills should never be compared to the Browns. I hope the Browns franchise fails in every aspect. I hope things get so bad that no one wants to work for them (already happening). I hope Haslam keeps doing things just like the crook has been.

I hate the Browns!

I've always had a special place in my heart for the Browns. A cold, blue collar town. Die hard fan base, with less than stellar play on the field for so long. Lost their team, just like we almost did. We're very similar. IF we had ended up losing the Bills, although I wouldn't have been anywhere near as passionate, it would have been a seamless transition.

I've always had a special place in my heart for the Browns. A cold, blue collar town. Die hard fan base, with less than stellar play on the field for so long. Lost their team, just like we almost did. We're very similar. IF we had ended up losing the Bills, although I wouldn't have been anywhere near as passionate, it would have been a seamless transition.

In my experience, diehard Browns fans don't share that sentiment. They look down at us as just sad sacks while they look at themselves as being one of "THE" classic historic franchises. In their minds our 4 Super Bowls don't measure up to their disappointments and they take great pride as being the most heartbroken sports city.

Yea well Browns fans don't care about your sentiment. They are absolute garbage and I hope they stay that way. I hope it is so bad that they lose the team again. Also the Bills weren't close to losing the team, thanks Ralph.

In my experience, diehard Browns fans don't share that sentiment. They look down at us as just sad sacks while they look at themselves as being one of "THE" classic historic franchises. In their minds our 4 Super Bowls don't measure up to their disappointments and they take great pride as being the most heartbroken sports city.

I can't stand Cubs fans trying to tell me how they get what it's like. Yeah, 100 years without a championship sucks. But that's just one sport. Most likely, they're still fans of the Bears, who won in '85, and were just there a few years ago, Blackhawks, who are doing really well now, and The Bulls, who had one of, if not the greatest team in NBA history.

Buffalo however has the Bills, who lost 4 Super Bowls, and the Music City Miracle Travesty. Sabres, with No Goal. Braves, who left town 12 years before I was even born. And the Bisons. Who were promised if we built it, they would come. Now we have a basically major league stadium for a AAA team.

Nah. Redskins are a dumpster fire. Browns are a close second though.

At least they have 2 QBs on the roster and 2 good WRs. Browns have Connor Shaw and literally no WRs. The other QB is in rehab and Hoyer doesn't want to re-sign there.

Edited by YoloinOhio

After doing a brief review in my mind I think the Browns are in the worst shape of any franchise in the league despite winning 7 games last year.

It's close with the Washington no names

The Browns winning 7 games last year was the biggest mirage of any team in the league. That's a 3-13 football team that played by far the leagues easiest schedule. They played 1 great game against the Steelers (who had their own problems playing down to bad teams), caught "Prime Time Andy Dalton" and otherwise won some close games against teams who'll be picking in the top half of the draft.

The Browns winning 7 games last year was the biggest mirage of any team in the league. That's a 3-13 football team that played by far the leagues easiest schedule. They played 1 great game against the Steelers (who had their own problems playing down to bad teams), caught "Prime Time Andy Dalton" and otherwise won some close games against teams who'll be picking in the top half of the draft.

agree on the crap schedule and I think they would have been better off winning fewer games and having a chance at a higher draft pick because their roster is as bad as the teams at the top. The winning culture Pettine has tried so hard to instill at the beginning of the year got ruined at the end of the year with Johnny, Justin and Josh's circus and selfishness, enabled by the head clown Jimmy.