Cleveland Browns new logo

agree on the crap schedule and I think they would have been better off winning fewer games and having a chance at a higher draft pick because their roster is as bad as the teams at the top. The winning culture Pettine has tried so hard to instill at the beginning of the year got ruined at the end of the year with Johnny, Justin and Josh's circus and selfishness, enabled by the head clown Jimmy.

It says all you need to know that Cameron flat out refuses to resign, Shanahan begged out of his contract and Hoyer (as Cleveland as they come) is only interested if he's paid like a real starting QB.

For the tire fire that is Washington, you don't see that happening. The Redskins are depleted talent wise because of the RG3 trade, have to deal with RG3's act at QB and have a clueless owner, but you don't see anyone begging not to be there anymore.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They have opposite problems. Cleveland is trying everything. Throwing a handful of about 10 darts to see if any stick. Why thy signed JFF, the HC change after one year, etc.

Washingtion, is the opposite. They've invested all of this into RGIII being their guy, and are too stubborn to change.

They have opposite problems. Cleveland is trying everything. Throwing a handful of about 10 darts to see if any stick. Why thy signed JFF, the HC change after one year, etc.

Washingtion, is the opposite. They've invested all of this into RGIII being their guy, and are too stubborn to change.

If I trade what they did for RG3 and he has the rookie season he had, I'm going to be 110% sure he can't be the long term guy before I move on.

On the flip side, there's only so many coaches you can cycle through in quick order before no one you want returns your calls and only so many quick hooks you can give to QBs before everyone you bring in is constantly looking over their shoulder.