Bills interested in re-signing Jarius Wynn,Larry Dean

YoloinOhio

Gunner you stole my thunder. One of Whaley's + is he found depth at a decent price with Wynn, Charles, Lawson, and Graham. I don't see Spikes surviving as we need the money for a FA TE, G, and QB. Given Preston Brown's success and the return of Kiko, Spikes is at risk with his salary. It's too bad as I like the guy, but you can't have everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Since the thread was closed, has anyone heard any update on Wynn's situation?

My guess is they are focused on the marquee FAs in the first week and then will turn the attention to the fillers, especially if you believe the talk that they may go after NYJ's Ellis.

My guess is they are focused on the marquee FAs in the first week and then will turn the attention to the fillers, especially if you believe the talk that they may go after NYJ's Ellis.

I know Rex has said he wants a run-stuffer at DT, and they certainly don't have the classic space-eating NT on the roster. Wynn is more of a 3-4 DE I believe, so it seems he would fit the scheme, but they'd still need the NT?

Gunner you stole my thunder. One of Whaley's + is he found depth at a decent price with Wynn, Charles, Lawson, and Graham. I don't see Spikes surviving as we need the money for a FA TE, G, and QB. Given Preston Brown's success and the return of Kiko, Spikes is at risk with his salary. It's too bad as I like the guy, but you can't have everyone.

I wouldn't rule spikes out, whaley told him to see if he can find someone who views him the same as he views himself and if not come back and talk to us. Meaning he wants to be a 3 down lber, no way he finds someone who views him that way because he is absolutely terrible in coverage. Now someone might over pay for him to be a 2 down lber.