Sign OG Jarhi Evans?

BisonMan

Should he come open on the market due to NO's cap problems, should the Bills sign a Pro Bowler like this with declining production.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-orleans-saints/tag/_/name/jahri-evans

I say yes even if it means letting Hughes go due to cap limitations. Let the young guys learn under a Pro Bowler instead of the current crop or Incognito.

Fwiw, Evans had his worst year in a long time. With that being said I think that he would still be our top guard.

He seems to have struggled since they moved the refs position- I think he had a couple holding tricks up his sleeve that he can't get away with any longer. By struggled, I mean simply good instead of great like he was for awhile. He and Carl nicks were beasts together for a bit.

Won't he Costas much as Iupati? At leat 6.5MM per year?

pretty much, and I'd rather have Iupati...

However, Iupati might not want want to play for Greg Roman. Out here in the Bay Area where I live, he's a pretty reviled character, but I'm not sure that was present among the players.

pretty much, and I'd rather have Iupati...

However, Iupati might not want want to play for Greg Roman. Out here in the Bay Area where I live, he's a pretty reviled character, but I'm not sure that was present among the players.

My belief is that the fans are using Roman as the scapegoat to enable their state of denial over Kaepernick's mediocrity.