Little League World Series Champs cheated - Title taken away

peterpan

You might be surprised, but my 15 year old son, who plays baseball at a pretty high level, takes the LLWS pretty seriously. As do his friends in travel ball. He tapes the games and everything, although he's an easy-going fan.

The thing people should realize about little league is that if you play travel ball (like most of the best 12-13 year old players), you ain't playing little league. 12-13 year olds almost always play on fields with 50'-52' mound-to-plate distances and with 75 yards between the bases. They move up to 60-90 the next year. Little League is 46-60 and the teams have to be intramural league all star teams. So many of the better players who play travel ball are disqualified (to my son's regret - he started playing travel ball at age 8, as did all of the best players in his intramural league).

I have said this for years that it is crazy that they allow 11-12-13 year old kids to play on a 46-60 diamond. They are not going to be happy until one of these kids get killed. My son is on 10 but he will turn 11 by May 1st so he is on the 11U Travel team. They play this year on the 50-70 ft diamond. As 10U last year was his last year on the 46-60 foot diamond. Then they wonder why some of these kids could throw what is equivelent to 90 mph +. The diamond is too small for these kids.

I have said this for years that it is crazy that they allow 11-12-13 year old kids to play on a 46-60 diamond. They are not going to be happy until one of these kids get killed. My son is on 10 but he will turn 11 by May 1st so he is on the 11U Travel team. They play this year on the 50-70 ft diamond. As 10U last year was his last year on the 46-60 foot diamond. Then they wonder why some of these kids could throw what is equivelent to 90 mph +. The diamond is too small for these kids.

46-60 is an absolute joke. A number of those kids are 6 feet tall and throw in the mid 70s.

Btw, the whistleblower's team lost to the Jackie Robinson team by a score of 43-2????

Where are the mercy rules??

46-60 is an absolute joke. A number of those kids are 6 feet tall and throw in the mid 70s.

We clocked a couple kids on my son's team last year close to 60mph from the 46 ft diamond & these are 10 years. I can't even imagine them pitching from that distance when they are 12-13.

JRW has the perfect person going to "bat" for them... None other than: Rahm Emanuel. Isn't that fitting, a person who also doesn't know the meaning of residency rules! One cheat protecting another cheat! Go get 'em Rahmbo!

This isn't about race... Other teams have been stripped through the years for breaking the rules. NOW, if we can just get the NFL on board & do the right thing. Hey, this win @ all cost works for Krafty the Clown and Belicheat, where do you think others learn it from!

If O.J. can get away with murder, why can't these kids keep their trophy?

I am sure they are keeping their trophy, just not the recognition in the books. Don't worry, a good lawyer in on the job: Mayor Rahm! <_<