Post a joke

cantankerous

A drunk in a bar throws up on his shirt. He's upset that his wife will know he's been drinking again. The bartender says he has a good excuse. He tells the drunk to put a $20 bill in his pocket, and when she asks about the shirt, tell her someone threw up on him and gave him $20 to get it cleaned. So he goes home, and the wife asks what happened to his shirt. He explains what happened like the bartender said, and then pulls out $40. The wife says, "But you said he gave you $20 for the shirt, why do you have $40?". The drunk replies, "He sh*t in my pants too!".

Edited by PastaJoe

A koala wakes up next to a hooker and gets out of bed...making his way toward the door. The hooker wakes up and asks the koala where he's going without paying. Koala says to the hooker: "I'm a koala, look up the definition in the dictionary." He walks out the door. Hooker opens the dictionary. "Koala (n) Small marsupial that eats bushes and leaves."

This joke works much better using Aussie slang and a Wombat.....the punchline being "He eats roots and leaves."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=root

Not so much a joke here as a funny moment at work yesterday....

Coworker was nuking some leftover spaghetti. While it was in the microwave he was tossing a Ziploc bag with grated parmesan cheese up in the air. Another coworker asked what he had there, a bag of coke to which he answered no, it's a bag of parmesan cheese. I was standing nearby and told them they were both wrong. Then I snatched the bag out of the air and walked away and told them...

It's Nacho Cheese :P

Caught an old episode of walking dead over the weekend with a stupid joke that seems to fit with the rest of these:

What is the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts?

Beer nuts cost $1.79 while deer nuts are under a buck.

fixed

Girl: Knock Knock.

TRBJ: Who's there.

Girl: kitty.

TRBJ: kitty who.

Girl: You don't get the joke.

TRBJ: You didn't finish.

Girl: Oh i'm done alright. (laughs)

TRBJ: How am I ever suppose to get kitty.

(this fictional conversation took place via text message)