Buffaloed in Pa mock draft

Here we go.

Rd 2 Jay Ajayi RB Boise St. 6-0 218 jr. Good power,moves,great hands. We do need a feature back. With him and Bryce and Boobie. We are set.

Rd 3 Jesse James Te Penn. St. 6-7 254. Better speed , better blocker than Chandler.

Rd 5 Jalston Fowler Fb. Ala. 5-11 264 battering ram with some movement and hands.

This could be our foundation for the bully of the block era.

Now we need to pickup a QB and another guard . Free- agency or trade.

Like always, Let er Rip.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the 4th that we spent on the RB position was taken from this draft, which is the reason we have no 4th rounder this year (after acquiring a 4th in the Stevie trade, trading our original 4th to Cleveland in the Watkins trade, and the Stevie 4th for Bryce.

Oh is that why I didn`t have a 4th round pick ? It is what it is. Ajayi and Bryce would be nice.

50: R2P18
RB TODD GURLEY
GEORGIA
81: R3P17
RB TEVIN COLEMAN
INDIANA
129: R5P1
CB DORAN GRANT
OHIO STATE
147: R5P19
CB ERIC ROWE
UTAH
178: R6P18
OT JAMON BROWN
LOUISVILLE
209: R7P17
QB BRANDON BRIDGE
SOUTH ALABAMA

did a fanspeak draft- Jamon Brown is my OG

50: R2P18
RB TODD GURLEY
GEORGIA
81: R3P17
RB TEVIN COLEMAN
INDIANA
129: R5P1
CB DORAN GRANT
OHIO STATE
147: R5P19
CB ERIC ROWE
UTAH
178: R6P18
OT JAMON BROWN
LOUISVILLE
209: R7P17
QB BRANDON BRIDGE
SOUTH ALABAMA

did a fanspeak draft- Jamon Brown is my OG

Gurley will be long gone,by our pick.

2nd Laken Tomlinson G Duke

3rd Clive Walford TE Miami

5th Jeremy Langford RB Mich St

5th Doran Grant CB OSU

That would make me very happy. I think Jesse James will be a decent TE at the next level but both Williams (Minn. TE) and Walford are the superior prospects and the Bills could really use a speedy inside threat.

Haven't watched any of Ajayi's games to have much of an opinion, but isn't the 2nd round a bit too high for where he is projected? Cant see the Bills willing to use a 2nd on the position quite yet with Jackson still serviceable and Bryce Brown hanging around.

Like the Fowler pick, big bowling ball who is a tough blocker.

Keep an eye on Jeremy Langford, smart runner who reminds me a lot of Fred Jackson.

So both you guys want to spend half the draft on RBs?

That`s what we need. So do it. You still think Fred is a feature back ? Fred and Spiller were both part of the losing culture. Because they just were not that good. We need this . Howabout a comment on the picks,instead of whinning about that 4th rd pick. Oh I know you don`t like them.

5th Doran Grant CB OSU

That would make me very happy. I think Jesse James will be a decent TE at the next level but both Williams (Minn. TE) and Walford are the superior prospects and the Bills could really use a speedy inside threat.

Haven't watched any of Ajayi's games to have much of an opinion, but isn't the 2nd round a bit too high for where he is projected? Cant see the Bills willing to use a 2nd on the position quite yet with Jackson still serviceable and Bryce Brown hanging around.

Keep an eye on Jeremy Langford, smart runner who reminds me a lot of Fred Jackson.

I like. I might go with David Cobb in the 5th but I like Langford too.

I think Walford could go before the 3rd though

Edited by CNY315

5th Doran Grant CB OSU

5th Doran Grant CB OSU

5th Doran Grant CB OSU

Rookie guards scare me. was thinking that one.Walford doesn`t block good and isn`t very big. Remember bully,power run game. James could become another Gronk type. Thanks for the comment on the picks.

That`s what we need. So do it. You still think Fred is a feature back ? Fred and Spiller were both part of the losing culture. Because they just were not that good. We need this . Howabout a comment on the picks,instead of whinning about that 4th rd pick. Oh I know you don`t like them.

Whining? The trend in the NFL is that RBs are not hard to find, see New England Patiots. Yeah I can see Belichick spending three picks on RBs.