Chris Kelsay's hunting trip

YoloinOhio

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canned hunts are not hunting. Ugh. Herd animals can indeed be difficult to hunt, but animals in a high-wall "hunting ranch" are not.

It gives a bad name to hunting overall, which has a myriad of environmental benefits both direct and indirect. I'm too tired to write my whole schpeel right now, but I hunt because I am an environmentalist. I backpack into designated wilderness area and pack my meat out, as is legally required and the reason I hunt. Anyone who thinks real hunting isn't difficult is kidding themselves to the extreme. That said, I'm a westerner, and what hunting does for the land/animals and how it's done is incredibly different from eastern-style hunting, where there's much less big public wilderness.

I hear ya. I am not a hunter (I cried when I killed a robin with my BB gun) but, I do get what you are saying. I have nothing against hunting the way you describe it, at all. If you can shoot them from a moving train (I'm looking at you Buffalo Bill), it's not a sport, it's just bloodlust.

That takes me back :thumbsup: .

I found a can of fluorescent orange spray paint in my sons car during his high school days. He explained he was going to go cow tipping with a friend, but decided it was mean so they just.... decorated them.

Hunting is a natural to man as is beer.

I made my choice.

And i have no problem with eating meat killed and butchered as nature intended. Thats what i have friends and friend farmers for.
let em live a happy life and then put them in my belly.

I have always liked Chris Kelsay.

I found a can of fluorescent orange spray paint in my sons car during his high school days. He explained he was going to go cow tipping with a friend, but decided it was mean so they just.... decorated them.

Now that sounds like a sport!!!

You raised hippy didn't you?

I am pleased. I couldn't do it either truth be told. But it was good drunken fun when life was simple.

: )

Presumably he had the beast one on one in his cross hairs, then inexplicably fell on his face.

Dude seriously. why?

He was a Buffalo Bill for years . He was not a dick worked hard and bled blue. He was not a star he did not meet your needs. he just did what he was told day in day out. and that is a fact brother.

you people sometimes

Edited by 3rdand12

Dude seriously. why?

He was a Buffalo Bill for years . He was not a dick worked hard and bled blue. He was not a star he did not meet your needs. he just did what he was told day in day out. and that is a fact brother.

you people sometimes

Yeah. And a lot of times he was one on one with the ball carrier in the backfield and...inexplicably fell on his face.

Dude seriously. why?

you people sometimes

No doubt he played with high character and tried his best. But man he was a terrible terrible player. It's not so much anything against him but we had to endure paying him star money because we couldn't do better acquiring talent. It was an awfully frustrating time in our teams history.

Yeah. And a lot of times he was one on one with the ball carrier in the backfield and...inexplicably fell on his face.

Yes and he was horrible in coverage when the idiots in charge had him a OLB. You missed my point.

Why do you want to piss on him?

No doubt he played with high character and tried his best. But man he was a terrible terrible player. It's not so much anything against him but we had to endure paying him star money because we couldn't do better acquiring talent. It was an awfully frustrating time in our teams history.

This is so very true.

I know that .

And it haunts us still.

But the guy was not saying fu buffalo. he played football.

Of course reality and perception are funny lovers.

but

I just dont get why folks take a stance on a player who is doing his reasonable best. If there is blame to be placed , surely management should be the focus of angst for lack of putting a better player on the field. like leodis for example

He was terribly overpaid, but it wasn't a personal thing. He tried, and if someone wants to overpay me, I'm available!

That contract was as baffling as yaks and pomeranians to me. But if i were to guess it was a Ralph thing to reward him just before he sent him back to the high country able to provide and share for family and such.

Yes and he was horrible in coverage when the idiots in charge had him a OLB. You missed my point.

Why do you want to piss on him?

Why does it matter? It's a message board. He retired two years ago. It's Thursday night. There's another 7 months until the season starts and I just cracked my third beer.

Go with it, homey.

3rd and 12...

I don't think anyone is actually hating on him as a person, they are just making fun of his bad football skills and smacking their head thinking about how much he counted against our salary cap. No doubt he has high motor and high character, a big reason why management kept him around as a vet, but just because we like the guy doesn't mean we can't make fun of him for being bad at football.

Big Cat didn't insult him personally, just said he fell on his face when his target was right in his crosshairs. Clearly a joke and quite funny I might add. Don't be too sensitive, there are very few people that don't like Kelsay the person... just tons of us that dreaded Kelsay the player.

Edited by BillsBackersChicago

Why does it matter? It's a message board. He retired two years ago. It's Thursday night. There's another 7 months until the season starts and I just cracked my third beer.

Go with it, homey.

Naw Man i know. no worries here . just shootin the breeze brother ;

Go with it, homey.

Ur currently fanatasizing about the day you convince Kyle Orton to run for office with you as his campaign manager. Aren't you?!