Really?

This story is so done that even JTSP killed his OTW thread. THAT is how done this story is.

Are you sure? Or did a Mod delete the entire thread?

Brian Williams embellished his "war" story and Bill O'Reilly embellished his "war" story.

One got paid 6 months leave aka he got fired. The other is still flapping his gums

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2015/02/24/oreilly-new-york-times-falklands/23922989/

So, if this is no big deal .... why this?

O'Reilly said to threaten reporter 'with everything I have'

a violent protest(s) does not = War Zone

and this???

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/bill-o-reilly-want-stop-022939420.html

O’Reilly said in wrapping up the segment: “So there you go. I want to stop this now. I hope we can stop it. I really do.”

are there skeletons he wants to keep hidden? Has Bill ever backed down from a fight?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure? Or did a Mod delete the entire thread?

Brian Williams embellished his "war" story and Bill O'Reilly embellished his "war" story.

One got paid 6 months leave aka he got fired. The other is still flapping his gums

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2015/02/24/oreilly-new-york-times-falklands/23922989/

So, if this is no big deal .... why this?

O'Reilly said to threaten reporter 'with everything I have'

a violent protest(s) does not = War Zone

and this???

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/bill-o-reilly-want-stop-022939420.html

O’Reilly said in wrapping up the segment: “So there you go. I want to stop this now. I hope we can stop it. I really do.”

are there skeletons he wants to keep hidden? Has Bill ever backed down from a fight?

Wow. When you pick a lost cause, you really stick with it. Maybe when this is over, Sarah Palin will open her mouth so you have some other useless topic with which to waste your time.

Lastly, why would a mod delete the entire thread? It seems more likely JTSP realized the story was a dead one, that Mother Jones screwed up, and it was best to erase that he ever thought there was really a story there.

Wow. When you pick a lost cause, you really stick with it. Maybe when this is over, Sarah Palin will open her mouth so you have some other useless topic with which to waste your time.

Lastly, why would a mod delete the entire thread? It seems more likely JTSP realized the story was a dead one, that Mother Jones screwed up, and it was best to erase that he ever thought there was really a story there.

Exactly. It would have probably been moved to this hell hole.

Exactly. It would have probably been moved to this hell hole.

Or at least merged with this thread.

No. It's more likely JTSP realized he was wrong and killed it himself.

Slander is an ugly thing. And it's important to know you can sue someone for slander, so good for O'Reilly for standing up against the official publication of the Obama WH.

your ignorance is why I usually stay out of the PPP, but since the Mods have locked this convo in OTW I have not other choice.

And Why are you defending Billy O? I thought the general consensus of you right wingers were that you don't watch him?

Both men bent the truth AKA lied.

I didn't delete it.

fantasies of being a Global Moderator Darin?

Maybe, at that time I knew what happened and LA LA didn't.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

your ignorance is why I usually stay out of the PPP, but since the Mods have locked this convo in OTW I have not other choice.

Man, this O'Reilly story is really picking up steam! I heard it's one of the lead stories at DailyKos! It's only a matter of time before there's an exclusive Olbermann blog at HuffPost! :lol:

Beerball deleted it because Retard-4-ever and the other lefties who are obsessed with FOX NEWS BAD!!! just couldn't restrain themselves.

Oh the injustice! :lol:

To copy DC Tom you're an idiot.

actually you're :censored: an idiot

it's idiots like you that couldn't keep politics out of those threads.

Every time you visit PPP you get your ass handed to you. When will you learn, AKA how many times do you have to touch the hot burner before you figure out that touching the hot burner is not good for you?

Every time you visit PPP you get your ass handed to you. When will you learn, AKA how many times do you have to touch the hot burner before you figure out that touching the hot burner is not good for you?

says you and your extremist buddies

take you GOP blinders off for once and a while you might be able to smell fresh air

Actually, you posted about 30 times in that thread. I think I posted twice. Same with the Brian Williams thread; 11 for you, 1 for me. Sooo....pretty sure the politics didn't come from me.

Carry on with your hysterics.

Who called who a retard? Very manly.

The subject at hand is this - I posted Brian Williams lied and Bill O'Reilley lied. None of that was not political.

Do not mix up my FAUX News political trolling posts with the topic of war stories.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

says you and your extremist buddies

take you GOP blinders off for once and a while you might be able to smell fresh air

Oh, you got me there. I need to take blinders off to smell something? You truly are not very bright, but as a kind gesture I'll warn you again---don't touch the stove!

Oh, you got me there. I need to take blinders off to smell something? You truly are not very bright, but as a kind gesture I'll warn you again---don't touch the stove!

it means take your head out of your azz

you've always been a dickhead towards me, do you expect anything less?

You think I didn't know you reported me for the Google Satellite image of a very fuzzy naked person and got warning points for it?

Yes I come here to troll in the off season. It reminds me just how crazy some of you right wingers really are.

it means take your head out of your azz

you've always been a dickhead towards me, do you expect anything less?

You think I didn't know you reported me for the Google Satellite image of a very fuzzy naked person and got warning points for it?

Yes I come here to troll in the off season. It reminds me just how crazy some of you right wingers really are.

Thanks for telling me my ass smells like fresh air.

As far as some Google image I haven't the faintest idea of what you are talking about, but out of curiosity why would you post pictures of a naked person here?

Once again, stay away from the stove!