All Things Incognito (Richie returns, signs contract)

RalphOP83

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did a quick search of richie incognito on Twitter and there was more than one... I just started using Twitter and I'm using the app... So full disclosure I don't know how to link the tweet. Apologies

No problem...just tell us who tweeted that and we can see for ourselves.

Did a quick search of richie incognito on Twitter and there was more than one... I just started using Twitter and I'm using the app... So full disclosure I don't know how to link the tweet. Apologies

Jennifer Edmiston ‏@crzdchimaera 2h2 hours ago

richie incognito to #buffalobills ? #billsmafia .. apparently Pegula, Ryan, and Incognito were at a Florida hotel getting things signed

thats the only related tweet i saw when i searched his name. i find it odd that owner and coach would be "getting things signed" and not GM and front office staff. and the source is some random person. im saying twitter is not all about this rumor unless you are seeing results im not.

Edited by NoSaint

thats the only related tweet i saw when i searched his name. i find it odd that owner and coach would be "getting things signed" and not GM and front office staff. and the source is some random person. im saying twitter is not all about this rumor unless you are seeing results im not.

I'm not saying it's inaccurate...it just makes less than zero sense for the owner of the franchise to be present to sign a street FA that seemingly nobody else wants.

I'm not saying it's inaccurate...it just makes less than zero sense for the owner of the franchise to be present to sign a street FA that seemingly nobody else wants.

it would be odd. the only way i could say it made sense is if he had personal concerns about the quality of person and wanted to meet him and get a read before signing off. i wouldnt expect that most signings, but this one clearly has baggage and potential to end up with reporters asking the owner what he thought about taking the risk.

it would be odd. the only way i could say it made sense is if he had personal concerns about the quality of person and wanted to meet him and get a read before signing off. i wouldnt expect that most signings, but this one clearly has baggage and potential to end up with reporters asking the owner what he thought about taking the risk.

Fair point...I suppose we shall see. I also am not sure who that person that tweeted this particular note is...I can't seem to find anything that would link her to sports, the Bills, or any type of news.

Fair point...I suppose we shall see. I also am not sure who that person that tweeted this particular note is...I can't seem to find anything that would link her to sports, the Bills, or any type of news.

she has zero ties to anything based on that twitter. it struck me as the type that heard from a friend that they saw the guys and she decided to tweet it. unless the OP has something else, i am very skeptical. i might tweet that its a lie, and then link it.

Why would they sign him in forida when he lives in Vegas(or did), no,GM, and the team HQ and people who

Negoiate contracts are on OBD? I Could see wooing Aaron Rodgers with Pegula in Florida, but a chump?

wasnt rex down in FL for part of the process? i recall talk of guys down there for that signing/interview at some point.