More Workplace Violence

Not so fast. He's not just an atheist, but a progressive atheist to boot, according to his Facebook page, where he has 'likes' of all things progressive, including anti-Tea Party sites, so...pretty much...this story will be done by dinnertime.

Yeah..................................If 'leftist atheist' were replaced by 'conservative Christian,' we'd be having one hell of a "national conversation:"

but ?................................stick to the narrative.

either way it is a horrible crime and , if convicted, he should face the death penalty.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks Do the Randomest Things :Some random observations on random acts of non-Islamic violence.

By Andrew C. McCarthy

I don’t understand why folks are giving President Obama and his spokes-minions such a hard time over his insistence that Ahmedy Coulibaly, the terrorist who just happened to be Muslim committing terrorism that had nothing to do with Islam, was just “randomly” picking out folks in Paris to kill when he randomly came upon a grocery that just happened to be Jewish and, coincidentally, to have Jews in it, whom he randomly killed.

Sure, we know Coulibaly called a French TV station during the siege, said he was loyal to the Islamic State that has nothing to do with Islam, and that he picked this kosher market because he was targeting Jews. But you can’t believe everything you hear on TV — just ask Brian Williams.

Come to think of it, the Paris attack seems an awful lot like another random one in 2008. Back then, another group of Pakistani terrorists who just happened to be Muslim, and who belonged to the Lashkar-e-Taiba Islamic terrorist organization that has nothing to do with Islam, went looking for random folks to kill and just happened to stumble on the Nariman House, a Chabad Lubavitch Jewish center which, coincidentally, had Jews in it — Rabbi Gavriel Holtzberg and his wife, Rivka, then six months pregnant.

Of course, when they were randomly detaining these two folks who happened to be Jewish before randomly killing them, the terrorists who happened to be Muslim were overheard in radio transmissions discussing how “the lives of Jews were worth 50 times those of non-Jews” in this jihad that had nothing to do with Islam. But hey, totally random, right?

By the way, have you ever flipped randomly through Islamic scripture?

I just happened to land on sura 5:82 — wasn’t looking for anything in particular, you see — and found that it says: “Strongest among men in enmity to the Believers wilt thou find the Jews and pagans.”

Could something have been mistranslated? Maybe the revelation to the prophet really said “folks” but got somehow got written down as “Jews”?

More at the link:

http://islamawakened.com/quran/5/82/default.htm

There are a shitload of translations. Although they all boil down to "Jews and pagans disagree with us, Christians are basically okay," they vary in significant detail concerning vehemence.

People all over my Facebook are crying about "Islamophobia" and how horrible it is that these people were killed for "their faith." Has anyone heard anything that supports that because I heard the shooting was over a parking dispute?

Facts are irrelevant. The narrative is what matters.

People all over my Facebook are crying about "Islamophobia" and how horrible it is that these people were killed for "their faith." Has anyone heard anything that supports that because I heard the shooting was over a parking dispute?

It may be time to do a little "defriending". I try to ignore politics on FB but it is getting increasingly more difficult. Asswholes, including my brother, continuously post false schit from the HuffPost or some other lib rag that makes Chris Mathews seem mainstream. I so want to challenge them, but know that FB is not the place.

It may be time to do a little "defriending". I try to ignore politics on FB but it is getting increasingly more difficult. Asswholes, including my brother, continuously post false schit from the HuffPost or some other lib rag that makes Chris Mathews seem mainstream. I so want to challenge them, but know that FB is not the place.

I agree that it's not the place. I might make a passing reference or a light jab here and there, but if I really want to argue politics I'll do it anonymously with you ass holes.

You flip that around, and a Muslim shot three white people over a parking dispute, and everyone would be calling it "terrorism."

So if anyone wants to claim that it wasn't "Islamophobia," tough ****. You all created the Muslim vs. the West context in which every act of violence requires a religious context, now !@#$ing live with it. Idiots.

Facts are irrelevant. The narrative is what matters.

Facts like the guy posting 'When it comes to insults, your religion started this, not me. If your religion kept its big mouth shut, so would I.'

That sounds like more than a parking dispute.

You flip that around, and a Muslim shot three white people over a parking dispute, and everyone would be calling it "terrorism."

So if anyone wants to claim that it wasn't "Islamophobia," tough ****. You all created the Muslim vs. the West context in which every act of violence requires a religious context, now !@#$ing live with it. Idiots.

Who is "you all"?

Who is "you all"?

Anyone who sarcastically posts "the religion of peace" anytime a Muslim commits a crime. Anyone who whines that the entire Islamic world doesn't condemn each and every single action of violence committed by a Muslim. Any !@#$ that can't make a distinction between "Arab" and "Muslim." Any (*^*&%^$^#that feeds the ridiculous "They're animals compared to us" rhetoric. Any idiot that selectively misquotes the Koran to prove their preconceived notion that Islam is out to kill and enslave everyone. Anyone too stupid to realize that driving a wedge between the West and the liberal and moderate Islamic world and pushing everyone towards one of two extremes is exactly what the extremists Islamists want to do, and they're succeeding because we're doing exactly what they want.

Basically, most of America.

Tom, you are full of schit. Everyone wouldn't be calling it terrorism. I look at it with an eye for what it is, not what some a-hole wants it to be.

Anyone who sarcastically posts "the religion of peace" anytime a Muslim commits a crime. Anyone who whines that the entire Islamic world doesn't condemn each and every single action of violence committed by a Muslim. Any !@#$ that can't make a distinction between "Arab" and "Muslim." Any (*^*&%^$^#that feeds the ridiculous "They're animals compared to us" rhetoric. Any idiot that selectively misquotes the Koran to prove their preconceived notion that Islam is out to kill and enslave everyone. Anyone too stupid to realize that driving a wedge between the West and the liberal and moderate Islamic world and pushing everyone towards one of two extremes is exactly what the extremists Islamists want to do, and they're succeeding because we're doing exactly what they want.

You seem to ignore the fact that a large number of islamic people back the actions of people that back the actions of a group like ISIS.

You're an idiot.

Tom, you are full of schit. Everyone wouldn't be calling it terrorism. I look at it with an eye for what it is, not what some a-hole wants it to be.

You'd be one of the first to be calling it terrorism. You've demonstrated time and time again that you view the difference between a "crime" and "terrorism" is whether or not the perpetrator is Muslim.

That's what I'm doing?

You're an unobservant idiot.

No. That's what 3rd does. And many others.

Based not only on what I've posted in this thread, but what I've posted over the last 5+ years on here, I don't know why anyone would direct that **** at me.

Although I do think anyone who calls Islam "the religion of peace" is a !@#$ing (*^*&%^$^#and I'd be interested to hear anyone try to explain why I should think otherwise.

You'd be one of the first to be calling it terrorism. You've demonstrated time and time again that you view the difference between a "crime" and "terrorism" is whether or not the perpetrator is Muslim.

No. That's what 3rd does. And many others.

You should go back and check the facts. I am not an apologist for any group, and your bs statements are just that. I never really liked you but i used to have at least a modicum of respect. Not so anymore. I have no problem with Muslims, but I do have a gigantic problem with Muslims that are out to do harm. For what it's worth, I have the same problem if Christians or Hindus tried the same schit. Hey, text me when the Christians and Hindus do it, otherwise shut your mealy mouth Islamic defender pie hole up.

I suppose you should be more discerning then. Your original qualifying statement was hot garbage.

Mea culpa accepted.

Mea culpa wasn't offered, you pretentious ass. "All" meant all. The blatant hypocrisy is a societal problem, evident in ANY discourse on the subject, and has been getting visibly more vitrolic and hypocritical since it became obvious a decade ago. And last I checked, we're all part of that society.

So yes, all meant all.

Based not only on what I've posted in this thread, but what I've posted over the last 5+ years on here, I don't know why anyone would direct that **** at me.

Although I do think anyone who calls Islam "the religion of peace" is a !@#$ing (*^*&%^$^#and I'd be interested to hear anyone try to explain why I should think otherwise.

Funny you claim you don't deserve that ****, then in the very next sentence demonstrate that you do.

You should go back and check the facts. I am not an apologist for any group, and your bs statements are just that. I never really liked you but i used to have at least a modicum of respect. Not so anymore. I have no problem with Muslims, but I do have a gigantic problem with Muslims that are out to do harm. For what it's worth, I have the same problem if Christians or Hindus tried the same schit. Hey, text me when the Christians and Hindus do it, otherwise shut your mealy mouth Islamic defender pie hole up.

You have no problem with Muslims... but you hold all of them responsible for terrorism, and somehow think "Islamic defender" is insulting, and will only accept a contrary opinion if another ENTIRE RELIGION can be accused of similar bad acts.

Yeah, you're completely objective in your judgement. That is exactly the sort of thing I'm talking about, you idiot.

Mea culpa wasn't offered, you pretentious ass. "All" meant all. The blatant hypocrisy is a societal problem, evident in ANY discourse on the subject, and has been getting visibly more vitrolic and hypocritical since it became obvious a decade ago. And last I checked, we're all part of that society.

So yes, all meant all.

Funny you claim you don't deserve that ****, then in the very next sentence demonstrate that you do.

So, you have a problem with Rob wondering why Islam is referred to as the religion of peace? You're actually funny sitting there on your lofty perch, casting down proclamations as if your thoughts were actually pertinent. It's time for you to grow up, DC Tom.