Ted Brady

Worst movie of Mark Wahlbergs career. Boston should be embarrassed. They have made so many more good movies involving that city. The first Ted is just off the charts dumb...and now there's another one? Pathetic.

Edited by Not Again

Worst movie of Mark Wahlbergs career. Boston should be embarrassed. They have made so many more good movies involving that city. The first Ted is just off the charts dumb...and now there's another one? Pathetic.

Mark is very diversified :D

The first movie was so stupid it was actually somewhat funny.

I think that is what they were going for, like modern slapstick but with words

great movie, I really liked Shooter, Lone Survivor and Fighter, I don't think there is a movie of his that I have seen that I didn't like.

He's even good as a comedic actor. The Other Guys comes to mind. But one of his best movies, from his younger days was called 'Fear' with Reese Weatherspoon. It wasn't well known, but he played a great psycho in that flick. If you haven't seen it, definitely check it out.

He's even good as a comedic actor. The Other Guys comes to mind. But one of his best movies, from his younger days was called 'Fear' with Reese Weatherspoon. It wasn't well known, but he played a great psycho in that flick. If you haven't seen it, definitely check it out.

cool, someday, so many movies so little time