Super Bowl XLIX Game thread

YoloinOhio

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has NO receivers or tight ends. The entire passing game is all him.

I've seen Brady play quite a few years of his career with very little at the WR position. Top tier QBs make WRs look good. That's the type of guy you make the highest paid QB in the league.

Giving a QB that type of deal means you are going to be an incomplete team because you suddenly can't pay players at a lot of other positions. The trade off is that the QB more than makes up for that. Can Wilson do that? Can he make up for a non elite D and an O with holes at a lot of positions?

I've seen Brady play quite a few years of his career with very little at the WR position. Top tier QBs make WRs look good. That's the type of guy you make the highest paid QB in the league.

Giving a QB that type of deal means you are going to be an incomplete team because you suddenly can't pay players at a lot of other positions. The trade off is that the QB more than makes up for that. Can Wilson do that? Can he make up for a non elite D and an O with holes at a lot of positions?

Yes and yes. I don't see any indication that he cannot. He is not the same kind of QB as Manning or Brady, but the results are similar.

He has. You have seen a poor and limited sampling from a young qb

He might win his 2nd super bowl in just 3 years tonight. Whether he will earn every dollar Brady does may be up for debate but there's no way to say he can't based on the last couple years.

I think he can. They'll occasionally struggle when facing teams with secondaries like NE's, but the rest of the time he'll make up the difference.

I don't think he said or implied that at all.

"I could not have been more direct in my questioning and they all denied knowing anything." Period. I think he needs to say whether he believes them.

he most certainly implied that he gave them the third degree and they were steadfast in their denials, therefore they are innocent

It's those last four words where I think what you heard is different than what we did. He spoke with them and it's an anecdote about the interviews this week. I didn't catch him assert anything beyond the nature of the conversation

he most certainly implied that he gave them the third degree and they were steadfast in their denials, therefore they are innocent

That is not what that means at all. It means he asked them, they totally denied it, and he, Collinsworth, has no opinion of it either way.

"I could not have been more direct in my questioning and they all denied knowing anything." Period. I think he needs to say whether he believes them.

He's not supposed to.

The word is lynch grabbed his junk on the TD and that's why the cameras were stuck on the coaches afterward. He will be fined, again. But I thought they said he would be flagged.

Maybe the refs had a bad angle? Amazing he'd risk it if he did it....

the beers may be helping too lol

Cheers!