Season Ticket Question

dbmu1977

My little brother and I are going to pull the trigger on season tickets. We have to travel close to 3 hours to get to the stadium and we are looking at section 126.

Is now the time to get 'em? Do they have a payment plan or is it pay all at once?

Does anyone have an opinion on parking pass vs pay as you go. We won't be big a the pregame due to the travel time involved, he works evenings and isn't an early riser. We both like to be sober enough to enjoy the game and think this year is going to be a big one.

I can't wait to see what that defense looks like when rex unleashes kiko and nigel on some blitzes.

Thanks for any info you can share, tix office is closed today.

Go Bills!

You'll have to wait until they open the ticket sales after people who are current ticket holders. They offer a payment plan but you do have to place a certain amount down.

As far as parking goes, I never have been big on stadium parking. You can get way cheaper day-to-day parking for a short walk to the stadium, especially if you are not big tailgaters.

Hope this helps, I cannot wait to rock the Ralph with Rex and that defense too!

There is a payment plan option, forgot how it works. A good ticket rep can help. I don't buy parking passes because I park off site, which I can in and out of easier and quicker. So if you're looking to get out early for a 3 hour drive home, you might want to consider avoid trying to get close to the stadium. The closer you get, the harder/timelier the in and out. In your case, not tailgating and getting there late, I'd find a lot on the outskirts and walk a little bit.

You might be able to select a seat(s) now and put a downpayment on them. That'll get you the best available seats now and then after renewal, maybe you can upgrade? It would seem to me, and I am not certain, they they'd be selling seasons all year for seats that weren't seasons the prior. Someone might know better than me tho.

Edited by zonabb

yeah, wait until the renewal cutoff happens. Keep your eyes open though. Im thinking with Pegulas and Rex, Seasons are going to fly off the shelf.

It wont hurt to contact a ticket rep now and express interest. Again, keep your eyes open for when they become available.

The parking pass is a good idea if you want to park close to the stadium. It saves you a bunch of money.

They do have payment plans, I think it is 6 automatic payments off of a credit card.

Call the ticket office, they are great to work with.

Unless you have friends you are trying to be close to, I would recommend looking at upper deck seating as opposed to sec 126. Better viewing angles and probably save some money.

We started out in section 311 row 29 and it was still a great place to watch the game. We are now in Row 1 after several years of upgrades.