AFC Title Game: Colts vs. *pats

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what the statement I can get picked off four times and my defense is so good we'll still win.....ummm okay

I don't know what to tell you if you can't see how incredible he was on those final drives. The fact that he played the worst game of his professional career and walked out onto that field like it was the first quarter is the definition of steady. And that's the one quality all the great QBs share.

Edited by GreggyT

I don't know what to tell you if you can't see how incredible he was on those final drives. The fact that he played the worst game of his professional career and walked out onto that field like it was the first quarter is the definition of steady. And that's the one quality all the great QBs share.

Well said...I agree. Winners never have to apologize for how they played. Winning is ALL that matters. As I stated in the other thread - Russell Wilson is a winner. For those of you in love with stats as an indicator of greatness - enjoy the Pro Bowl. I prefer wins as the ultimate indicator. *Even though Wilson has the stats as well.