EJ3 for RG3

rayray808

RGIII was nothing more than figured out, then he showed he couldn't adjust. Guys like him and Kaepernick are having the hardest time making the transition from a running QB to a pocket passer. I don't condone just handing EJ the job and Ryan won't make the mistake of putting all his eggs in one EJ basket. The more apt description of EJ is he doesn't have it YET. Losman and Edwards got far more of a chance than EJ so EJ deserves the same consideration. That being said tho, he's put himself in a deep hole

No. We arent talking about RB or OG. We are talking about the most cerebral position in all of pro sports.

You can train me to be a soldier. Maybe even a Ranger. And possibly to fly cargo planes.

But if I dont have Fighter Pilot in me, I just dont. Very very few people do. Feel. Touch. Internal clock. Eyes behind my back. 3 dimensional spatial awarness. Attitude.

EJ doesnt have it. period.

RG has it deep down (I think, of course I dont know, but he has shown signs). RG just doesnt want to do it somebody else's way (like early Mike Vick). He needs to learn that his way is wrong, then he will open up. Guy graduated High School in 3 years, so he's not slow.

Edited by maddenboy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. We arent talking about RB or OG. We are talking about the most cerebral position in all of pro sports.

You can train me to be a soldier. Maybe even a Ranger. And possibly to fly cargo planes.

But if I dont have Fighter Pilot in me, I just dont. Very very few people do. Feel. Touch. Internal clock. Eyes behind my back. 3 dimensional spatial awarness. Attitude.

RG has it deep down (I think, of course I dont know, but he has shown signs). RG just doesnt want to do it somebody else's way (like early Mike Vick). He needs to learn that his way is wrong, then he will open up. Guy graduated High School in 3 years, so he's not slow.

:blink:

• Give me Garrett Grayson from Colorado St. and I'll whoop you guys with E.J. RGIII or whatever initials you like. Watch this guy pleeeease.

I love statements like this. Mostly, this Grayson guy has no impact on he NFL and is quickly forgotten about.

Well if Maddenboy speakth it,it must be true.

Thank you! And good analogy many here will not quite understand.

I have been saying it all along. All we can do is wait...I assume at some point the EJ support crowd will simply go away...like when EJ is in his 6th season and on his 3rd team holding a clipboard, or when he is no longer in the NFL...or when someone gives him an entire season as starter and his overall rating is somewhere between "horrid" and "marginally better than vomit inducing".

And then they will see.

Won't they!?

Here is a news flash: if you are ever going to "develop" and turn into the type of QB we all want to see, you are going to show more in your first start than EJ has shown in his entire collegiate and NFL career. That's because he doesn't have it.

Why don't people get this?

Talking about it, rationalizing it, putting forth well-founded arguments for why EJ is the guy, betting on it, buying EJ's jersey, and praying to the Easter Bunny to make it happen will not, ever, make EJ "have it".

That's because he doesn't have it, and he never will.

Don't take my word for it! Talk to any of the many football experts who follow FSU football and are religious about the subject.

They'll outline EJ's faults all day long for you.

I've written these same things, now, in about 18 threads on this forum.

I just hope they can find SOMEONE who is better than Orton so we can stop all this stupid EJ talk.