Let's Respect Rex

So a grown man lets a video of himself engaged in a foot fetish role playing game with his wife.

Same man gets a tattoo of his wife wearing a Mark Sanchez jersey.

And you'd like for us to somehow NOT make fun of him.

Mmkay.

So a grown man lets a video of himself engaged in a foot fetish role playing game with his wife.

Mmkay.

You be on your best behavior, Mister! You'll be going to bed with no supper if you keep up with that attitude.

Mmkay.

I like Rex, but you're right. He put beaver shots of his wife on the internet.

I don't think we have to worry about decorum with this one.

I just can't wait to visit after the first preseason loss. This board will explode. DOOMED!

Hopefully SDS went for a cluster of servers instead of just one upon learning about the Rex hire.

A good buddy of mine is a huge Jets fan. when the foot video came out I told him I couldn't even pick on Rex. Rex (I assume a good bit here) seemingly did the video with, and for, his wife. Now....playing a smooth operating foot policemen is certainly not in my repertoire..... but the whole act seems to imply they are happily married and comfortable with one another. I simply said 'good for them.' At least he didn't get caught with some other woman.

Having said that, I'm now very glad I didn't bust my friend's chops about it.

As for the board just 'letting it go.' :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Everyone knows that he is a larger-then-life character...that's part of what makes him so awesome.

So all the foot/tattoo/otherFunnyCrap jokes...

let's (mostly) leave that to Jests fans and we'll set the class standard.

if we can't make fun of the fact that our new head coach is a foot fetishist then the terrorists have won.