[Please Change Title]CJ Spiller

Mikie2times

But i thought the Bills were power football. 3TEs and the fullback.

Gray has good potential . That pass play was one of my favorites his first game in !

I was just wondering if marrone figured Boobie as the heavy back now. and Marrones gone?

Would have been much smarter to put Boobie in there anyway, he can block, and he's a threat to run or catch.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have been much smarter to put Boobie in there anyway, he can block, and he's a threat to run or catch.

Okay so Boobie and Summers should be a load ? Summers played ST as did Dixon.

Be interesting to see what the next seasons backfield looks like .

Those are the only players in NFL history to average 5 yards or more a carry for their career. Which is Cjs career average.

Note there are no flukes.

Rank those players based on how good you think they are.

Then, remind me how many players were on the 6 YPC list, because I know that was the argument two years ago. Now it's 5. 2 years from now it'll be 4.3.

Then, tell me how many carries those guys had after 5 years in their career. Compare it to CJ's sample size of carries.

Edited by FireChan

Rank those players based on how good you think they are.

Then, remind me how many players were on the 6 YPC list, because I know that was the argument two years ago. Now it's 5. 2 years from now it'll be 4.3.

Then, tell me how many carries those guys had after 5 years in their career. Compare it to CJ's sample size of carries.

No one ever averaged 6. No running back in modern era. Charles is the best ever at 5.5.

Spiller has less carries than all of them. But it's an incredible list. And the worst RB in the league according to all kinds of people, is tied for the best all time.

I drafted him in fantasy, mistake one, fantasy aside, you can't tell me Buffalo had such robust offensive options Spiller shouldn't have been more involved. He's one of the most explosive players in the NFL, contract year, and we barely use him. Sure he got injured, but prior to the injury he wasn't getting a lot I looks either.

I thought he was 100% gone entering this year. I can't imagine getting him 10 touches a game made him want to be Bill either, but maybe a coach who likes CJ comes on board and can get his attention. With him off such a bad year maybe the market isn't that favorable.

Am I the only one who would like him back? I don't hear anybody really saying his name at all. Right coach, I think he brings a lot to the table. If nothing else in a situational role.

No one since Chan has known how to use CJ to his full potential . Marrone & Hacketts inexperience cost us the play offs this year !!

I think part of the reason why Orton was always looking like he was pissed & why he retired could have been due a lot in part of to how Marrone wanted the offense run . FJ said Hackett was a all out kind of guy & that was nothing like our offense this year ..

I hope he stays , i don't think he will but time will tell ..

Edited by T master

No one ever averaged 6. No running back in modern era. Charles is the best ever at 5.5.

Spiller has less carries than all of them. But it's an incredible list. And the worst RB in the league according to all kinds of people, is tied for the best all time.

If you ignore context and just look at the average, yeah, he's tied for the best of all time. Just like if you just look at EJ's completion percentage, he's greatly more accurate in his second season.

It's time to let go. The guy is 28 and won't even be a top 50 RB of all time.

Those are the only players in NFL history to average 5 yards or more a carry for their career. Which is Cjs career average.

I never understood the hate for CJ on this board and some in media. His teammates love him. He loves the Bills and Buffalo. He also is a special talent if used properly.

He doesn't know how to play running back. If the defense over commits yes he can rip off an 80 yard run. But he can't get two yards up the middle. He can't read blocks. He can't block for ****. He is gone. No one is going to pay him big money.

Hughes must be franchised. He earned his pay day. Pay the man.

Then sign Glenn and Dareus to extensions.

Trade for Cutler and sign one FA guard.

Draft for depth.

Begin OTA's

Win the division.

Perfect!

I never understood the hate for CJ on this board and some in media. His teammates love him. He loves the Bills and Buffalo. He also is a special talent if used properly.

No one since Chan has known how to use CJ to his full potential . Marrone & Hacketts inexperience cost us the play offs this year !!

I think part of the reason why Orton was always looking like he was pissed & why he retired could have been due a lot in part of to how Marrone wanted the offense run . FJ said Hackett was a all out kind of guy & that was nothing like our offense this year ..

I hope he stays , i don't think he will but time will tell ..

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000449924/Kyle-Orton-fumbles-Patriots-recover

Use him properly Hackett!