Islamic Terrorism

B-Man

10 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

word on the street is they are working on something that will make 9/11 look like a fender blender. 

I doubt it. 9/11’they knew they ***** up. 

Sure, kill 200 marines and Ronnie Reagan tucks tail and runs. 

But 9/11 ensured retaliation on an unforseen scale. 

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

I doubt it. 9/11’they knew they ***** up. 

Sure, kill 200 marines and Ronnie Reagan tucks tail and runs. 

But 9/11 ensured retaliation on an unforseen scale. 

Not anymore. They don’t care about retaliation. 10’s of thousands will pay the price. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-45209868

Germany needs a night of broken glass NOW. 

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/ilhan-omar-slams-trump-possibly-revealing-top-secret-military-information-literally-cant-get-anything-right-152359362.html

Whatever, Haj. They had better have this Haj’s phones and everything else monitored. That gross Haj pretending to be on America’s side is offensive. 

This is NOT what Jefferson, Adams, and company had in mind. 

Edited by The_Dude

6 hours ago, peace out said:

Intern yourself please

It’s my country. And it’s run by men like me. And it was won by men like me. So, how’s about no you commie. 

Further, Haj must be destroyed. 

Edited by The_Dude

4 hours ago, The_Dude said:

It’s my country. And it’s run by men like me. And it was won by men like me. So, how’s about no you commie. 

Further, Haj must be destroyed. 

Indeed - you and Trump are one in the same, a biggoted, self inflated idiot 

Edited by peace out
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, peace out said:

Indeed - you and Trump are one in the same, a biggoted, self inflated idiot few take seriously.

Thats how one becomes president? By few people taking them seriously? Well thought out. 

Furthermore, Islam must be destroyed. 

8 minutes ago, peace out said:

Fixed it for you

When forced to reword your original insult due to a logical fallacy, you should NOT end your next by calling the person who noticed an idiot. Because you just committed another logical fallacy. 

Furthermore, Islam must be destroyed. 

Edited by The_Dude

https://www.yahoo.com/news/teenage-girl-14-raped-near-shopping-centre-burnley-town-centre-9am-new-years-day-094334849.html

They wont even say "muslim" or "islam."  

"Police said the man is described as being in his 30s or 40s, having short dark curly hair, a tanned complexion and a short beard."

In other words, it was Haj. 100% Haj. 

But to be fair, this 14 year old skank probably had it coming. I mean, how dare she not cover her face -- she was askin for a rapin.

Liberals are cuckolding western civilization to savages and its all because they lack any historical understanding and they think diversity is some magic formula to cure everything when it only makes everything a million times worse. 

Hopefully after Brexit, Britons start making England British again. 

I never knew :

Thomas Jefferson’s Quran: How Islam Shaped the Founders

Jefferson rejected using government power to coerce religious belief and practice because it would create a nation of tyrants and hypocrites, as it is impossible to force someone to believe against the promptings of his conscience.

Jefferson embraced religious liberty and separation of church and state to protect the individual human mind and the secular political realm from the corrupting alliance of church and state. 

leading figures as Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and George Washington spurned exclusionary arguments, arguing that America should be open to Muslim citizens, office-holders, and even presidents. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/thomas-jeffersons-quran-how-islam-shaped-the-founders

10 minutes ago, ALF said:

I never knew :

Jefferson rejected using government power to coerce religious belief and practice because it would create a nation of tyrants and hypocrites, as it is impossible to force someone to believe against the promptings of his conscience.

Jefferson embraced religious liberty and separation of church and state to protect the individual human mind and the secular political realm from the corrupting alliance of church and state. 

leading figures as Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, and George Washington spurned exclusionary arguments, arguing that America should be open to Muslim citizens, office-holders, and even presidents. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/thomas-jeffersons-quran-how-islam-shaped-the-founders

Jefferson was also the first president to fight Islamic terrorism. 

20 minutes ago, ALF said:

I never knew :

Oh my. I look forward to researching peer reviews on this book. 

The most knowledge edge I have to back this is the treaty of Tripoli. 

However, our founders were ignorant to Islam. They didn’t have to deal directly with Haj (Barbary pirates were on the other side of the world). 

Further, Islam post WW1 is a completely different beast.