Support our Troops

I wouldn't give a dime to watch Bush he stinks and this country is going to pay for it the next 4 years.

228919[/snapback]

Did you even open the link? What a dumbass comment.

The people paying for our country right now are overseas fighting for US. They don't dictate policy, but they deserve any and all support that we can give them!

I wouldn't give a dime to watch Bush he stinks and this country is going to pay for it the next 4 years.

228919[/snapback]

Bitter Kerry Supporter!!! Bitter Kerry Supporter!!!!

HAHA!!!!!

The troops deserve better. They support all of us. We can never equal what they do for us. But I won't stop supporting them.

Bitter Kerry Supporter!!! Bitter Kerry Supporter!!!!

HAHA!!!!!

The troops deserve better. They support all of us. We can never equal what they do for us. But I won't stop supporting them.

228953[/snapback]

So anybody who disagrees with our boys being sent overseas is a bitter Kerry supporter?

You must have blinders on.

Oh, wait...that's pretty typical for the typical US resident. :D

So anybody who disagrees with our boys being sent overseas is a bitter Kerry supporter?

You must have blinders on. 

Oh, wait...that's pretty typical for the typical US resident. :D

228973[/snapback]

well, i was referring to THIS post (from Valle7878). so f*ck off. I did not say anything about ANYBODY who disagreed about our troops being there. Valle7878 clearly brought "Bush Stinks...next 4 years" to the table. Sounds like you are another "Bitter Kerry Supporter". Got news for you: The W stands for winner.

Keep recounting the ballots. The end result is the same.

Why don't you read a little more closely next time you decide to jump in.

well, i was referring to THIS post (from Valle7878). so f*ck off. I did not say anything about ANYBODY who disagreed about our troops being there. Valle7878 clearly brought "Bush Stinks...next 4 years" to the table. Sounds like you are another "Bitter Kerry Supporter". Got news for you: The W stands for winner.

Keep recounting the ballots. The end result is the same.

Why don't you read a little more closely next time you decide to jump in.

228976[/snapback]

I thought the W stood for Wanker... :D

228919[/snapback]

I'm wondering why no one has given you sh-- for this attempt at a sentence. I know a bronze medalist from the special Olympics who can form a more legible phrase.

Oh, and I think this war is a disaster. That doesn't mean everyone shouldn't support our troops; ya know, the one's following orders.

I'm wondering why no one has given you sh-- for this attempt at a sentence.  I know a bronze medalist from the special Olympics who can form a more legible phrase. 

Oh, and I think this war is a disaster. That doesn't mean everyone shouldn't support our troops; ya know, the one's following orders.

229095[/snapback]

I think valle7878 is who Charlie Rangle had in mind when he submitted that bill in the House last year to reinstitute the draft. He could be the poster boy for draftees, or draft deserters. Whatever.

Thanks again for the link AD.